Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2nd Gen Scooped Hood/Non Scooped Hood Trade Thread

Old 03-22-2013, 09:43 AM   #282
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
You're right. I must be losing my mind twice today because I could have swore it originally said it was scoop'd.
Quote:
It's possible that I misread it.
haha, no worries maybe OP editted it
Old 03-22-2013, 10:43 AM   #283
1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement:
1stgenpre's Tacoma Gallery
2009 Silver Streak non-scooped looking for scooped in western NC.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:56 AM   #285
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
For anyone in S.C. looking for a black scooped hood... CLICK NAO!

BTW, this thread doesn't even have the word 'hood' in the title. Makes it harder for those to find who are using the search feature.
From the thread -
2008 toyota tacoma factory hood without scoop for sale
Old 03-22-2013, 11:20 AM   #287
stroked383z has a spectacular aura aboutstroked383z has a spectacular aura about
stroked383z's Tacoma Gallery
i'll try this

looking for 12 or 13 Scooped Spruce Mica for trade for my non-scooped... note this is pending approval from wife... she don't really like the scooped look LOL

I am in the Virginia/Tennessee area... would be willing to meet in North Carolina area as well.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:25 PM   #288
BudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
2006 Indigo Ink SCOOPED Hood, possible trade

I am considering trading my TRD Sport scooped hood for a non-scoop. I like the sport but think the non-functional scoop is kinda silly, and I don't like to look over it on trails. But to each their own, nothin against those that like them. Must be indigo ink. I don't really need anything other than a factory indigo ink non scooped hood in trade. Seeing how high the demand is for the scoop, I'm not interested in making it much of a hassle on my end...

I finally have a few pics of my truck and what I've done so far (about 1% of plans) and plan to make a profile page soon, I will post detailed pics of my hood there.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:39 PM   #289
Technologically Advanced Redneck
TSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to beholdTSmalls89 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tyler
TSmalls89's Tacoma Gallery
I got a 2013 Non-scooped Silver looking for a scooped one.
Savannah, GA willing to drive a ways if necessary
Old 04-03-2013, 08:49 AM   #291
DUCKSURF is on a distinguished road
Name: JOE
DUCKSURF's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for scooped hood to trade for non-scooped. In the Phila PA area. Color is Silver Streak Mica
Old 04-04-2013, 07:34 AM   #292
MGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacoFF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Matt
MGMTacoFF's Tacoma Gallery
Thought I would post up again in this thread. 05-11 MGM Non-Scooped looking for 05-11 MGM Scooped. Northern Virginia.

Matt
Old 04-04-2013, 10:21 AM   #293
MaxQ is on a distinguished road
MaxQ's Tacoma Gallery
2013 MGM non-scooped looking for Scooped. In So. Cal. Riverside Co.
Old 04-04-2013, 11:53 AM   #294
TacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaJack09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jackson
TacomaJack09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BudMan View Post
I am considering trading my TRD Sport scooped hood for a non-scoop. I like the sport but think the non-functional scoop is kinda silly, and I don't like to look over it on trails. But to each their own, nothin against those that like them. Must be indigo ink. I don't really need anything other than a factory indigo ink non scooped hood in trade. Seeing how high the demand is for the scoop, I'm not interested in making it much of a hassle on my end...

I finally have a few pics of my truck and what I've done so far (about 1% of plans) and plan to make a profile page soon, I will post detailed pics of my hood there.

Dang wish we were closer man! I have a 2006 indigo ink non-scoop I'd trade..
Old 04-05-2013, 11:22 AM   #296
TanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to allTanaTaco is a name known to all

Name: James
TanaTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Radiant red non-scooped looking for a scoop 05-11
Old 04-05-2013, 03:54 PM   #297
tacohound is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
tacohound's Tacoma Gallery
I traded in my non-scooped MGM for a scooped sport Pyrite, very happy with that decision.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:07 AM   #298
MaxxTRD is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Maxx
MaxxTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Im looking for a scooped hood to fit my 2010 silver streak off road. NEAR SEATLE WA.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:10 AM   #299
IFISHNAKED is on a distinguished road
IFISHNAKED's Tacoma Gallery
charcole gray metallic scooped hood trade for non Northern Virginia

Old 04-06-2013, 01:50 PM   #300
BudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedBudMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BudMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaJack09 View Post
Dang wish we were closer man! I have a 2006 indigo ink non-scoop I'd trade..
If I'm ever in KY or you're in CA, we'll make it work!