Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2nd Gen Scooped Hood/Non Scooped Hood Trade Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 05:58 PM   #1
RTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RTKiv's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Gen Scooped Hood/Non Scooped Hood Trade Thread

Some of you love the scoop, some of you hate it. Let's begin a thread to trade our hoods. Just post what color and type you're looking for, and where you're located. Hopefully guys in the same region can find you and hook up. It just might work if we keep all the posts in the same thread!

I'm looking for a Black Sand scooped hood near East Tennessee. I'll trade you mine, plus some $$. Get at me...
Old 06-14-2012, 11:21 AM   #4
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Northern Colorado and have both a scooped Speedway Blue hood as well as a non-scooped Pyrite Mica hood and I'm looking to trade either one for a scooped Pyrite Mica good in good condition. If I don't hear anything soon I will have my scooped hood painted Pyrite Mica and sell the non-scooped hood to offset painting costs.
Old 06-14-2012, 11:33 AM   #5
Ray is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to beholdRay is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement:
Ray's Tacoma Gallery
2009 Scooped hood, color: pewter would like a non-scooped hood.

San Diego

Ray
Old 06-15-2012, 03:00 PM   #6
RTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedRTKiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RTKiv's Tacoma Gallery
Two scoops for trade on the West side! Damn
Old 06-15-2012, 03:24 PM   #7
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
subd, looking for an MGM scoop
Old 06-15-2012, 03:27 PM   #9
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
B/S/T section not good enough?
Old 06-15-2012, 03:28 PM   #10
dfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the sheddfrugia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Goose
dfrugia's Tacoma Gallery
White 2012 non scooped white looking for scooped in Roswell NM
Old 06-17-2012, 07:56 AM   #12
tntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud of

Army: rangers all the way
tntacoma's Tacoma Gallery
2007 Radiant Red looking for a scoop in Cleveland Tn.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:08 AM   #13
Rust Framed Tacoma :)
lj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lj973gm's Tacoma Gallery
Chicagoland area with a non scooped silver streak mica hood, looking for a skewp
Old 06-17-2012, 02:13 PM   #15
nschmittsd is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Nick
nschmittsd's Tacoma Gallery
2007 radiant red looking for a scoop sandiego ca
Old 06-18-2012, 06:00 PM   #16
TacoGuy08 is on a distinguished road
TacoGuy08's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking to trade my 2007 Sport hood for an OEM NON-Scoop hood, plus $250. Must be silver streak!! Located in OC, CA. PM me for info.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:50 PM   #17
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
2011 non-scooped Silver Streak looking for a scooped hood. Willing to travel and supply some $
Old 06-18-2012, 11:04 PM   #18
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
i want a damn scoop!!!...my BSP for yours, located in SoCal
Old 06-18-2012, 11:08 PM   #19
pedejr is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
pedejr's Tacoma Gallery
I got me a 2010 White non-scooped SoCal
Old 06-23-2012, 07:56 PM   #20
RTKiv's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!