Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Looking for 2012 Regular Cab Info - About to buy

Old 08-11-2012, 07:23 PM   #21
Throbbing Member
B737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shedB737 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
B737's Tacoma Gallery
look how meaty! Congrats!!
im not sure how much highway driving you do, but one thing that shocked me was how quiet toyota was able to make the cockpit on these trucks... at 75-80 miles an hour there is almost no wind noise. it is SO much quieter than my former BMW on the highway, my old ranger, was deafening....
Old 08-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #22
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck man, what other mods are you planning on doing?
Old 08-11-2012, 08:59 PM   #23
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by B737 View Post
look how meaty! Congrats!!
im not sure how much highway driving you do, but one thing that shocked me was how quiet toyota was able to make the cockpit on these trucks... at 75-80 miles an hour there is almost no wind noise. it is SO much quieter than my former BMW on the highway, my old ranger, was deafening....
Thanks man, I was very impressed on the test drive, my gf can't believe how nice it is. I told her, "You watch honey, your dads gonna trade that Ford in soon!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaBuzz View Post
Sweet truck man, what other mods are you planning on doing?
Well, window tint first, cruise mod hopefully, wiper mod, may even install a nicer muffler in line with factory pipe, maybe a set of 16" black wheels, I saw the TRD 16" wheels today that were all black, looked real good, maybe spacers also, I want to install a sub behind the seat, I would love to have a leather wrapped steering wheel, factory like from the X-runner I think, also with a nicer stock stereo that works from the steering wheel controls if the wiring is there. Much more also, who knows, after a year or two maybe the 3" lift and tire thing...Thanks to TacoWorld here for keeping me going!!!

Old 08-11-2012, 09:00 PM   #24
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and FOG lights, lol... Almost forgot that!
Old 08-11-2012, 09:23 PM   #25
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like you are gonna be pretty broke soon, lol....
Old 08-11-2012, 09:27 PM   #26
B.S. Goodwrench

KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Amen,

One bite at a time! Lol...
Old 08-12-2012, 10:52 AM   #27
larrybbaker has a spectacular aura aboutlarrybbaker has a spectacular aura aboutlarrybbaker has a spectacular aura about

Name: larry
larrybbaker's Tacoma Gallery
The work order details:

TTA-312 Fog Light

a Google of that gets me several returns, one of them being this install guide PDF:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...2KebdP7qyA7VhQ

I will try and get some actual part numbers.

Here are pics - sorry the night one is a bit blurry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spruce Juice View Post
Would you be able to get some specifics on the dealer installed fogs? I am interested in acquire fogs on my RC and knowing the part numbers of all the bits would be useful. I wonder if you are getting Toyota oem parts because that's what I would like to have on mine.