Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Shop in Orange County, CA

Old 06-16-2012, 09:11 PM   #1
andrew.mabry is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
andrew.mabry's Tacoma Gallery
Shop in Orange County, CA

Hey all, new to TW, love the site so far. Just got a brand new 12 DC sport and starting to build it little by little. Pricing out lift kits and other options, any recommendations for a shop in Orange County, CA that can be trusted for quality and fair pricing? I am balling on a budget!! Thanks guys, love what I see on the site so far, been a major help in deciding what to do first
Old 06-16-2012, 09:13 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
There are plenty of distributors here on the site that have decent prices. Nothing in the OC that I can think of.

Good luck.
Old 06-17-2012, 09:01 AM   #4
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
All depends on what you want to do. I only have experience with Demello.
Old 06-17-2012, 09:05 AM   #5
Somebody call for a Wambulance?
Mitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic
Name: Mitch
Mitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandjunkie View Post
Dependable Offroad
X2. I always went to them when I was in college and I wanted something done to my Tahoe. Very good folks
Old 06-17-2012, 09:06 AM   #6
mytaco77 is just really nicemytaco77 is just really nicemytaco77 is just really nicemytaco77 is just really nicemytaco77 is just really nice

mytaco77's Tacoma Gallery
Outlaw off road do good work but I find them expensive.
Old 06-20-2012, 03:17 PM   #7
andrew.mabry is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
andrew.mabry's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! good options!!
Old 07-20-2012, 12:06 AM   #9
Noob-ish
LT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLT1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LT1's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Mission V. A lot of the vendors on here are good, I've never dealt with Dependable off road, but when I lifted my truck a couple of the forum guys showed up and we knocked it out easy! So don't be afraid to do things yourself, it'll save a lot.. and a lot of these guys have the know how anyways.. be patient and USE THE SEARCH FEATURE... it'll save you a lot of heartache.. people here sometimes get mad when you ask a question without research..

Anyways, welcome and good luck "ballin on a budget" it's still gonna eat all your money away!
Old 07-20-2012, 01:41 AM   #11
kevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant futurekevinthefawker has a brilliant future

kevinthefawker's Tacoma Gallery
order the lift parts from downsouth motorsports and just post up for some help on install like a mod day or something. pretty sure lots of people are willing to give a helping hand