Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Thinking of selling my Tacoma to get this..

Old 06-18-2012, 08:15 AM   #1
lionhunter93 is on a distinguished road
Name: Vinnie
lionhunter93's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking of selling my Tacoma to get this..

What do you guys think i should do?
Attached Thumbnails
Thinking of selling my Tacoma to get this..-123000_090500.jpg  
Old 06-18-2012, 08:16 AM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Do you need a full size?
Old 06-18-2012, 08:17 AM   #3
Canadian Bacon
spares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shedspares is one of the sharper tools in the shed

spares's Tacoma Gallery
Id do it if the deal was right, those tundras are ballin
Old 06-18-2012, 08:17 AM   #4
Ya i kind of need more pulling and my brother has a tacoma that we could use also
Old 06-18-2012, 08:18 AM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Then get it. Remember that you will also get the full size MPGs.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:18 AM   #6
Im still gonna take the tundra to the mountains and 4 wheel it also
Old 06-18-2012, 08:19 AM   #7
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Then what is stopping you?
Old 06-18-2012, 08:20 AM   #8
Ya i know its averaging 12-13 miles highway and city combined which is only 2 less mpgs then im getting on mine
Old 06-18-2012, 08:21 AM   #9
THE tacoma was my first truck and it has sentimental value to me haha jk but I love that Tundra
Old 06-18-2012, 08:21 AM   #10
Banned
Hurry up and buy!
Old 06-18-2012, 08:21 AM   #11
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of lift is on it?
Old 06-18-2012, 08:21 AM   #12
RadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
RadSurfTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionhunter93 View Post
Im still gonna take the tundra to the mountains and 4 wheel it also
If you're going to use it, do it...if I needed the full size I would do it but I don't so Tacoma all the way.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:23 AM   #13
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
I've been considering going that route myself. Im not worried about gas mileage because it's not my DD. OP I say go for it.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:23 AM   #14
IT has a BDS lift on it 6"
Old 06-18-2012, 08:26 AM   #15
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Uh, for you guys considering the leap to a Tundra, the gas mileage--even lifted--is not that far off a lifted V6 Tacoma. The 5.7L is efficient... On the highway I avg 18-20; in town, 14. Not bad considering my Tundra is loaded down.

Do it!
Old 06-18-2012, 08:27 AM   #16
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't know if I'd necessarily want a truck with a 6" lift for heavy hauling but that's your call. Personal opinion but I wouldn't go with a Tundra if I went to a full sized, they are tanks and that one is expecially sharp looking, just not my first choice
Old 06-18-2012, 08:28 AM   #17
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I don't know if I'd necessarily want a truck with a 6" lift for heavy hauling but that's your call. Personal opinion but I wouldn't go with a Tundra if I went to a full sized, they are tanks and that one is expecially sharp looking, just not my first choice
F150?
Old 06-18-2012, 08:30 AM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I'll just be pulling our boat ocassionaly, and hauling hay ion a tongue tie trailer and for the really heavy loads I could borrow my dads duramax. This truck even has air bags in the back, the running boards that drop down when you open the door. its fully loaded
Old 06-18-2012, 08:31 AM   #19
Thelt is on a distinguished road
Thelt's Tacoma Gallery
I had a Titan before my Tacoma and I will never have a full size truck as my daily driver again. It is such a hassle trying to park it and get in and out of it. Of course I am short which makes it harder. They are great when you are using them for "truck" work but hard to live with day in and day out. The Tacoma is much easier to manager.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:31 AM   #20
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ya i know its averaging 12-13 miles highway and city combined which is only 2 less mpgs then im getting on mine
Quote:
THE tacoma was my first truck and it has sentimental value to me haha jk but I love that Tundra
Quote:
Quote:
I'll just be pulling our boat ocassionaly, and hauling hay ion a tongue tie trailer and for the really heavy loads I could borrow my dads duramax. This truck even has air bags in the back, the running boards that drop down when you open the door. its fully loaded
Again I ask: What is stopping you? You seem to be trying to talk US into it!