Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

auto off head lights??

Old 12-31-2008, 08:34 PM   #1
HOT!!
hillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
hillbillytaco's Tacoma Gallery
auto off head lights??

you guys can probably give a "No shit Sherlock" on this one but this morning when i got to work i turned off my truck and opened the door before i turned off my headlight and voila my headlights went out i didn't know that this was a feature at first it scared the shit out of me then i tried it again and it did it again so pretty cool i guess i won't have to worry about killin the battery by leavin the headlights on thumbs up toyota
Old 12-31-2008, 08:36 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillytaco View Post
you guys can probably give a "No shit Sherlock" on this one but this morning when i got to work i turned off my truck and opened the door before i turned off my headlight and voila my headlights went out i didn't know that this was a feature at first it scared the shit out of me then i tried it again and it did it again so pretty cool i guess i won't have to worry about killin the battery by leavin the headlights on thumbs up toyota
you are good to go man.................awesome feature!!!
Old 12-31-2008, 08:36 PM   #3
mkerros has a spectacular aura aboutmkerros has a spectacular aura about
Navy: aviation electricians mate 2nd class
Name: Mike
mkerros's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I did the same thing the other day. Ive gotten to the point now that when I get to work at 5am and its still dark that I just leave them one cause by the time I get off work its dark out again and it just makes it easier for me.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:51 PM   #4
HOT!!
hillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
hillbillytaco's Tacoma Gallery
manual who has time for a manual haha
Old 12-31-2008, 08:57 PM   #5
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Just be careful. There will come a time when you're going to unlock your truck from the passenger side and put the key in the ignition to do whatever (take out a CD, roll up the passenger window, etc) and when you go to leave your lights will remain on because the driver door never opened! I should know. I've done it a few times. Its hard to remember when you do this in the day time.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:05 PM   #6
Taco Traitor!
TRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to beholdTRD4x4858 is a splendid one to behold

TRD4x4858's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRD4x4858
This feature has saved me many times!! I get a huge smile when I get in my truck in the morning and it starts with the lights on! Thanks Toyota!
Old 12-31-2008, 09:07 PM   #7
Green Eggs and Ham Radio
Archery Ham is on a distinguished road

Archery Ham's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Archery Ham
I noticed that too. Way to go Toyota!!!
Old 12-31-2008, 09:17 PM   #8
colvilletacoma will become famous soon enoughcolvilletacoma will become famous soon enough
colvilletacoma's Tacoma Gallery
"No Shit Sherlock"

hahaha yeah good feature