1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bed Net & Cargo Net

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by cvillechopper, Jan 1, 2009.

1. Jan 1, 2009 at 9:22 AM
    cvillechopper

cvillechopper [OP] Jackass to the masses

Member:
    Charlottesville, VA
    Vehicle:
    12 DCSB TRD Off-Rd 4x4, Roof Rack, Tube Steps
    K&N drop-in air-filter, extra D-rings, Custom Console lock-box, Leather heated seats, Studly Driver
    Just got my x-mas presents from my wife and had to take a couple pics. I've been bitchin about my bungee cords for a while now so she figured there was an easy solution...

BedNet_34ab67969d11f7c297e8bf6d01adca5fddb6ff08.jpg

CargoNet_31d1af9955224b43f65cd1561eadce318063f8cc.jpg

Can't wait to take the recycling into town now.

2. Jan 1, 2009 at 9:24 AM
    kai38`

kai38` Well-Known Member

Member:
    The cargo net looks great what brand any other info?
    Thanks

3. Jan 1, 2009 at 9:33 AM
    WilsonTheDog

WilsonTheDog Kylie's dad

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Myrtle Beach SC
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner SR5 DC/SB V6
    Magnaflow 12576 muffler & chrome tip, Westin step bars, 27% tint, Pop N Lock, AFE ProdryS, bed mat, Husky liners, D-rings added, Access Literider tonneau, Pioneer 4-ways all around, GY Wrangler Duratracs 265/75/16, 5100's @ 1.75", 1.5" AAL
    Yeah the cargo net is pretty invaluable. I picked one up for $25 at a local auto parts store. Fits nicely under the rear seat when not in use.

Of course, I'm about to order a tonneau cover....

4. Jan 1, 2009 at 9:33 AM
    cvillechopper

cvillechopper [OP] Jackass to the masses

Member:
    Charlottesville, VA
    Vehicle:
    12 DCSB TRD Off-Rd 4x4, Roof Rack, Tube Steps
    K&N drop-in air-filter, extra D-rings, Custom Console lock-box, Leather heated seats, Studly Driver
    Yeh, guess that would help, huh? Wife ordered them from toyotapartsstore.com. Genuine Toyota products and they are really well made. The bed net even came with the hooks for the rear-most connection points that use the existing bolts near the tailgate.

5. Jan 1, 2009 at 11:58 AM
    longbow

longbow I see you now..................

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Silver Mica TRD 4 Door
    Toy-tec Coil over lift, Eibach 700 lb springs, Sway bar relocate, Total Chaos UCA's, Moto metal wheels, BFG mudterrians, HID, custom 3 piece grill, Highlift jack w/custom mount, Highlift jack cover, bed matt, de-badged 100%, storage box lock mod, using defrost w/o AC mod, short antenna mod, horn re-locate, Tire Gate flat spare tire mount, engine cover painted, bed light (1) mod, wreck bar carrier, Blue Sea 5026 fuse block, center console outlet, flash light mod, Blue Sea inline fuse, Shrockworks sliders, All-Pro front bumper, Piaa 510 driving lights, Warn shackles front, Kennesaw rear bumper, "Tag Boltz" plate lights, Warn shackles rear, Warn M8000 winch, devil horns, BHLM, weathech liners front and rear.....T.W. sticker of course. Custom Sock bed decal for Michele
    That's a neat idea, and bet it will come in handy.
    I have the net also, took it out of the wife's Honda Van (she doesn't know it yet), it can be adjusted. Still need to add some quick releases, but good to go.

Products Discussed in

To Top