Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

KC Lightbar for 2012 Tacoma - Any Input?

Old 06-22-2012, 06:39 AM   #1
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
floridaoccifer's Tacoma Gallery
KC Lightbar for 2012 Tacoma - Any Input?

I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a front lightbar and LED's but I can not find any real input or good pictures for the KC bar. Has anyone installed this or seen this installed on a 2012 yet?

Thanks for the input as always.

05-12 Toyota Tacoma Light Bar Black 2 Tab KC #74521
Old 06-22-2012, 11:53 AM   #2
Tacostuffer is on a distinguished road

Tacostuffer's Tacoma Gallery
I am in the same boat bud.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:26 PM   #3
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a call in at KC on this right now. All I have is the instruction sheet. Thought this bar should only go to 2011 with the new nose for 2012.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:26 PM   #4
Civil Servant
floridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shedfloridaoccifer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
I called Westin and they are 30+ days out on theirs.

KC was clueless (customer support) on the phone.

I just ordered a N-Fab (#T124LB) for $168.00 shipped
Old 06-22-2012, 01:46 PM   #5
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SOB .. I don't have that number in my list. Even checked the N-Fab page by the truck and it only went through 2011.

Who had the $168 price if I may ask?
Old 06-22-2012, 02:02 PM   #6
Civil Servant

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAOScott View Post
SOB .. I don't have that number in my list. Even checked the N-Fab page by the truck and it only went through 2011.

Who had the $168 price if I may ask?
www.XLOffRoad.com

I went through paypal if anything is funky (easy dispute) but they have already sent me a confirmation email so I am confident its a legit business.

The part number was found on the Nfab website btw.
Old 06-22-2012, 03:30 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaoccifer View Post
www.XLOffRoad.com

I went through paypal if anything is funky (easy dispute) but they have already sent me a confirmation email so I am confident its a legit business.

The part number was found on the Nfab website btw.
Just talked to N-Fab to get my price and kinda bitch them out that the part isn't on the look up by now.

They also told me production hasn't gone full swing on it. Did they give you any indication on time?
Old 06-22-2012, 03:38 PM   #8
Civil Servant

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Did they give you any indication on time?

Nope. I know that at least 1 person on this forum has one already (even though they mounted the light tabs on the wrong side to start with).

Do you have anymore pull on this than the place I ordered from?
Old 06-22-2012, 03:52 PM   #9

I know the sales manager, Mark, at N-Fab very well. He said only a few "pre-production" units have gone out. They have not shipped to any of the major distribution warehouses yet.
Old 06-22-2012, 07:00 PM   #10
Civil Servant

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
I know the sales manager, Mark, at N-Fab very well. He said only a few "pre-production" units have gone out. They have not shipped to any of the major distribution warehouses yet.

Well Scott, I am going to give this company a try and then its all up to you brother!!!

Find us a solution!!! (find it and they will come)
Old 06-22-2012, 09:28 PM   #11
Hiker will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Hiker's Tacoma Gallery
I hope they come out with one that sits up a little higher then the one posted in here last month. Looks odd with the lights in front of the bumper. I'd like to see it about 4" higher...
Old 12-29-2012, 04:26 PM   #12
OldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud ofOldFatGuy has much to be proud of

Army: USMC 79-85 / USCG 87-89 / Army 89-12 / Retired E-8 on 07/31/12
Name: Robert
OldFatGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Light bar for 2012 Taco

Who has found a light bar that fits a 2012? I ordered a Westin after the tech guy assured me that it would fit. Even the paperwork said that it fit up to a 95. I guess that I will be sending this one back. Who has one that works???
Old 12-29-2012, 06:12 PM   #14
pmbazus is on a distinguished road
pmbazus's Tacoma Gallery
KC Lightbar

KC Lightbar on 2012. I added the center light. It does not come with a tab for it. Only for 2 lights.

Old 12-29-2012, 06:14 PM   #15
rawdog has a spectacular aura aboutrawdog has a spectacular aura about

Name: Steve
rawdog's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of LED lights do you want to put on there? Light bar?
Old 12-29-2012, 06:14 PM   #16
pmbazus is on a distinguished road
pmbazus's Tacoma Gallery
KC Lightbar

Another view