Notices

2012 Light Bar Style (POLL)

View Poll Results: Where should the lights be placed
Tall 24 20.87%
Middle 35 30.43%
Low 57 49.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-10-2012, 05:26 PM   #21
PELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skycam3 View Post
Good luck with these Chris, they look great. I'm loving the one you built me. I watched a Mercedes S550 back into the front of mine and all I did was rub off the blue paint from the car. You were right when you said it was strong!
Skycam3, Thanks as always for the great words!!! Thats funny that a Mercedes hit and run you, glad you had the bumper on there to make him pay!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LT1 View Post
I had a concept before that didn't pan out.. the fab guy I was going though was gonna be a little expensive so I just decided to buy an Avid.. I think if the light bar really utilized the lines of the 2012, it could be awesome.. here's my idea.. again it never went anywhere, so you're more than welcome to take it.. not that my design is so awesome that you would..

I was thinking you could mount lights on the top bar or the bottom one.. or use an LED light bar.. like this.. I forgot who this is.. but I think it looks awesome..
LT1, thanks for the ideas. I currently have a bumper design out like that already that I use, chech out Skycam3's!!! I am actually in the works with another one that will have a skid plate as well... More to come.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:27 PM   #22
PELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedPELLEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Got the Hellas in the mail today, I love Amazon, $75 for a pair to my door, can't beat that with a stick. I had 4 of these 700's on my truck for a long while and they were a great light for the $$$. Here are the quick pictures I took, actual installed ones to come soon!!

Old 07-11-2012, 09:02 PM   #23
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Few more shots. Here is the mid height one, and I have created a different version I will make as well. Little more complex and stylish instead of subtle like the other two. Haven't figured a price for this one yet.

MID

NEW

Old 07-11-2012, 09:11 PM   #24
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Forgot to mention, I'll be doing a giveaway for one of these on here once I get them all done!!!! Don't let that stop you from ordering thought, if you have already ordered one from me, I'll simply shoot you a refund if you win.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:16 AM   #26
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Not to thread jack at all but I actually made a light bar that was as low as that one you PS. I like em low. It has a different look.So I give a to the low one 2012 Light Bar Style (POLL)-imageuploadedbytapatalk1342109760.618626.jpg2012 Light Bar Style (POLL)-imageuploadedbytapatalk1342109789.465700.jpg
Old 07-12-2012, 03:28 PM   #27
Never Hesitate
CHAOTICxDEMON is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHAOTICxDEMON is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHAOTICxDEMON is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHAOTICxDEMON is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHAOTICxDEMON is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHAOTICxDEMON is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHAOTICxDEMON is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHAOTICxDEMON is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHAOTICxDEMON is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHAOTICxDEMON is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHAOTICxDEMON is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CHAOTICxDEMON's Tacoma Gallery
Bottom
Old 07-12-2012, 08:09 PM   #28
PELLEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EATABULLETcom View Post
i like the new way where they mount coming from under the valance, cuz i have grillcraft in the slot in the valance

great looking design
Thanks for the compliment!! Worked on the CADD for this today. Here is a preview of what the plate work will look like when finished.

Also here is the low and med height ones, thought you guys would enjoy seeing a finished product on that too.

Old 07-13-2012, 03:12 AM   #29
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PELLEY View Post
Got the Hellas in the mail today, I love Amazon, $75 for a pair to my door, can't beat that with a stick. I had 4 of these 700's on my truck for a long while and they were a great light for the $$$. Here are the quick pictures I took, actual installed ones to come soon!!

I like this setup as long as it doesn't black my grill lights.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:39 AM   #30
stephenw13 is on a distinguished road

Army: Air Defense Artillery
stephenw13's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like you could also do an LED light bar with either of your designs.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:17 AM   #31
Gearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shedGearheadesw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gearheadesw's Tacoma Gallery
I like the style in post #23. This bar will hold 4 of those Hella's? Very interested, price was $150 ish? Will there be finnish choices? ETA on availability? Thanks, these look great.