Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

The (hopefully) million mile thread.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:02 AM   #21
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
damn OP! if we have a meet in knoxville you should come. add more miles to her.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:59 AM   #23
Sounds Gooooood
ItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shedItalynStylion is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
ItalynStylion's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, that's a TON of miles already and I'm impressed at the few things you've had to fix/replace. Goes to show you how if you treat the truck right and maintain it you'll be just fine!
Old 06-29-2012, 12:49 PM   #24
jassco has a spectacular aura aboutjassco has a spectacular aura aboutjassco has a spectacular aura about

jassco's Tacoma Gallery
That's 62,500 miles per year. At this rate it will take me 30 years to get there. 13 oil changes a year is also impressive.
Old 06-29-2012, 12:51 PM   #25
Science!
AndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrewFalk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AndrewFalk's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats OP! Show us some pics!
Old 06-29-2012, 03:03 PM   #27
ripewithdecay is one of the sharper tools in the shedripewithdecay is one of the sharper tools in the shedripewithdecay is one of the sharper tools in the shedripewithdecay is one of the sharper tools in the shedripewithdecay is one of the sharper tools in the shedripewithdecay is one of the sharper tools in the shedripewithdecay is one of the sharper tools in the shedripewithdecay is one of the sharper tools in the shedripewithdecay is one of the sharper tools in the shedripewithdecay is one of the sharper tools in the shedripewithdecay is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ripewithdecay's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rleeharris View Post
Welcome and I hope you reach your goal. Just take care of her as you have and it should work out. Incidentally, I love Crossville. Beautiful area. My cousin went to medical school there.

Again, welcome to TW
Thanks for the welcome all! Crossville is nice, very laid back place to live.

I will have to snap some more pictures soon and post, it needs a bath.

Here's some real motivation for me to try and hit the mark. Not to say i will get a free truck but maybe ill make the news. http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/La...-million-miles
Old 06-29-2012, 05:59 PM   #28
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
hey OP. check out the links in my sig and post a link to this thread.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:28 AM   #30
Banned
SlamFire is a splendid one to beholdSlamFire is a splendid one to beholdSlamFire is a splendid one to beholdSlamFire is a splendid one to beholdSlamFire is a splendid one to beholdSlamFire is a splendid one to behold

SlamFire's Tacoma Gallery
It's a worthy goal. Wishing you the best in obtaining it. You really do know how to treat a vehicle, too.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:41 AM   #31
The Messiah
tacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomatrd99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomatrd99's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. Can't wait to see this. I have a work truck ('04 Dodge Ram) that has 208k on it. The engine has already been rebuilt and the trans is starting to slip. I keep telling them to replace all the truck with Tacos or Tundras. Even my boss use to work for Toyota and that's all he drives. Why we don't have Toyota trucks I have no idea.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:49 AM   #32
kcclax22 is on a distinguished road
kcclax22's Tacoma Gallery
375,000 gives me hope, I was gonna be happy with 250,000, out of my 4.0, Good luck
Old 07-06-2012, 07:55 PM   #33
Yes
rjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
rjg's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome!
Old 07-12-2012, 08:46 PM   #34
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 07-12-2012, 08:49 PM   #35
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
You at least deserve a REALLY comfortable driver's seat for putting on 5x the yearly mileage that normal people do haha WOW
Old 07-12-2012, 08:57 PM   #36
got 5VZFE?
taco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco terror is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austen
taco terror's Tacoma Gallery
At least get to the 500,000 mile mark. That is one heck of a milestone right there. At this rate it looks like you will make it.

You might be one of the first to prove that engine to be legendary.
My truck is 10 years older, yet you have over 4.5X the miles!
Old 07-12-2012, 09:55 PM   #38
qnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shedqnyla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

qnyla's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, congrats on the 375k miles!

My 2006 is only at 290k LOL!
Old 07-12-2012, 10:07 PM   #40
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco terror View Post
My truck is 10 years older, yet you have over 4.5X the miles!
The 93 I just got is 13 years older and he has over 4.5x what i have also. . . Over 60k miles a year is insane!