Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

toytec gift certificates from santa!

Old 01-02-2009, 07:29 PM   #1
red06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to behold

red06toy's Tacoma Gallery
toytec gift certificates from santa!

I got 2 $50 gift certs. for toytec. Right now Im running 2.5 spacers front, 1.5 rear. Im ready to upgrade. Im lookin at:
OME3-05-AL-885
the 3 inch springs and aal, with ome shocks.
Whos running them?
What you think?
Old 01-02-2009, 07:32 PM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
this is exactly what I want. I'll keep an eye on this thread.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:05 PM   #3
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anybody?
Old 01-02-2009, 08:43 PM   #4
red06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to behold

maybe we could get a deal if a few of us order?
Old 01-02-2009, 08:45 PM   #5

I'm down. Will help with a review too. apparently no one has one of these
Old 01-02-2009, 08:51 PM   #6

ill call doug over at toytec and see what he says
Old 01-02-2009, 08:53 PM   #7
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

I'm running the OME 885 coils with rear AAL's. 5100's all around.
Old 01-02-2009, 08:54 PM   #8

see if we can get a group buy. I'm sure some people will be down. How do you like it firefighter
Old 01-02-2009, 09:01 PM   #9

we need chris4x4 to chime in. Hes real knowledgable
Old 01-02-2009, 09:07 PM   #10
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
see if we can get a group buy. I'm sure some people will be down. How do you like it firefighter
The ride? Oh love it!!!
Old 01-02-2009, 11:11 PM   #11
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by red06toy View Post
maybe we could get a deal if a few of us order?
PM Neubs. He can probably work something out for you.
Old 01-03-2009, 05:34 AM   #12
09silvertaco is on a distinguished road
09silvertaco's Tacoma Gallery
red,

i am looking at basically the same. ome885 w/no top plate spacer (since i have the access cab), ome front shocks, rear aal, and either ome or billy rears. i dont live far from you. im in ashland. if i didnt wanna tackle this myself, you know of any reputable shops within a reasonable distance for install?
Old 01-03-2009, 06:35 AM   #13

I do, I had a place to my spacer install, its on the worcester shrewsbury line. Ballard springs. Ill get the info to you. they work on heavy mack trucks, and others, they know truck springs.
Old 01-03-2009, 06:55 AM   #14

looks like we got a group buy possibility here
Old 01-03-2009, 07:13 AM   #15
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
looks like we got a group buy possibility here
just PM neubs for a discount...
Old 01-03-2009, 02:04 PM   #17

so whos in? and how do we do this organize? Id like to make it happen
Old 01-03-2009, 04:48 PM   #18
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
I have the AAL and 3 inch Heavy duty spring in the front in anticipation of a steel bumper.

Also have the tires changed to 265/75's

AM EXTREMELY PLEASED with it.
Old 01-03-2009, 05:37 PM   #19
09silvertaco is on a distinguished road
09silvertaco's Tacoma Gallery
thanks red06. let me know on the details, group buy, etc.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:00 PM   #20
bk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nicebk1 is just really nice

Law Enforcement:
bk1's Tacoma Gallery
i'm interesting in the group buy too 886/n140s and n182/AAL's in anticipation of a new winch bumper