Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2012 Toyota Tacoma XSP-X

Old 06-30-2012, 09:56 PM   #2
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
Yes its a factory package personally i wouldnt pay what the want for it just not worth it to me IMHO

they want over 30K for it and it has a stick on scoop and chrome rear bumper
Old 06-30-2012, 09:57 PM   #4
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Saw one at the dealership today. The leather in it was awesome!
Old 06-30-2012, 10:00 PM   #5
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed
i do like the rims though
Old 06-30-2012, 10:01 PM   #6
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
Saw one at the dealership today. The leather in it was awesome!
And i know you LOVED the skewp when i showed it to you. Made you want to buy it on the spto didnt it...
Old 06-30-2012, 10:01 PM   #7
Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Toyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Tech31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Toyota Tech31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
i do like the rims though
I can agree with that, and the leather (fake or not), and i like the skid plate up front.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:09 PM   #9
way to be

lol
Old 06-30-2012, 10:15 PM   #11
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-30-2012, 10:19 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tech31 View Post
I was trying to be the nice version of "that guy"
haha its all good dude
Old 06-30-2012, 10:20 PM   #13
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Is it a sr5 with a bunch of crap added on
Old 06-30-2012, 10:22 PM   #14
teh fake skewpz will pull in all da bro hoes too
Old 06-30-2012, 10:59 PM   #15
AFZ is on a distinguished road
AFZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
teh fake skewpz will pull in all da bro hoes too
Isn't the TRD sport scoop just as fake?

Interior looks great, I like the black and tan look. Carbon fiber was nicely done, not to much bling.

Not a fan of the exterior chrome, wheels or LEDs, but over all the truck is not bad looking. I won't pay a penny over the price of a standard TRD Off Road, but that's just me.

I've seen far worse Dealer Packages.

The Infamous $65,000 F150 Black Ops Edition.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:10 PM   #16
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Interior looks kinda cool with carbon fiber and leather seats. All black would be awesome.

Like the rims and skid too, skewps gay, LED eyebrow lights are different might be a mod to keep in mind, maybe do a variation.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:25 PM   #17
0~ 0~ 0~
670 is on a distinguished road

670's Tacoma Gallery
here's one like it for 47k
http://www.toyotaofgladstone.com/gla...ota-new-tacoma
Old 06-30-2012, 11:37 PM   #18
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFZ View Post
Isn't the TRD sport scoop just as fake?
ehhh...slightly less so. the TRD sport/X-runner scoop is at least a part of the actual hood. that one is straight up stick on.
Old 07-01-2012, 12:01 AM   #19
AFZ is on a distinguished road
AFZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
ehhh...slightly less so. the TRD sport/X-runner scoop is at least a part of the actual hood. that one is straight up stick on.
Yeah, but the TRD scoop is a bugled hood with fake solid plastic grill piece.

Its nothing but cosmetic - just like this, only the TRD is seamless I guess.

They should just make a hood shaker option and be done with it.

Old 07-01-2012, 06:25 AM   #20
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
I like the interior. The exterior is too busy for me.