Notices

All Pro Expo Leafs

Old 07-01-2012, 11:44 PM   #1
Banned
Hii will become famous soon enough
Hii's Tacoma Gallery
All Pro Expo Leafs

For those of you running them, I got a couple questions

Did yours ever settle out and become a smooth ride on the street? If so, how long did it take? And what did you do to soften them?

Also, how much ride height did you lose once they settled?

I bought a 09 double can TRD Sport off a kid that never used his bed and it has the expo springs with fox piggy back OEM replacements on there. I haven't done any off roading or carry too heavy of loads yet, I just want some reassurance that the springs will get softer after a little abuse to the leafs

Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you
Old 07-01-2012, 11:53 PM   #2
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hii View Post
For those of you running them, I got a couple questions

Did yours ever settle out and become a smooth ride on the street? If so, how long did it take? And what did you do to soften them?

Also, how much ride height did you lose once they settled?

I bought a 09 double can TRD Sport off a kid that never used his bed and it has the expo springs with fox piggy back OEM replacements on there. I haven't done any off roading or carry too heavy of loads yet, I just want some reassurance that the springs will get softer after a little abuse to the leafs

Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you
MonkeyProof's have settled a lot.. right when we put them on he did towed the crawler all the time.

Wait.. was that you we were talking to in the darkness Friday night?!
Old 07-02-2012, 12:15 AM   #3
Banned
Hii will become famous soon enough
Hii's Tacoma Gallery
Yes ma'am. On Brian's trailer