Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Headlight Adjustment,

Old 07-07-2012, 11:10 PM   #1
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Headlight Adjustment,

Hey guys i was just wondering if anyone could help me with adjusting my headlights in my 2006 Tacoma, I am going to pull them out completely and do the BHLM tomorrow probably and hopefully have them back in to adjust at night time.

Whats the best way to adjust them to OEM, Also how do the foglights click into there housing?!! mine keep falling out! Do those adjust as well?
Old 07-07-2012, 11:19 PM   #2
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Fogs have vertical adj only.....they are secured in by a clip on the back, and 2 legs on the side iirc.

Headlights, u have 2 screws on each light.....1 for vert, the other for horizontal.

I know there's a diagram for aiming, as well as what screws do what and which way to turn em......my phones dying tho, imma sign off for now.

Like I said, the procedure is around here....maybe scroll down to the threads highlighted below?

If ur just doing the bhlm, they may not be very far off at all.

Sorry can't be more help.... 3% left
Thank you for your help man, I actually ended up having to buy two brand new headlights because of an accident i was involved in earlier in the year and i just havent gotten around to adjusting them so i figured i would do the BHLM and then adjust them when i put them back in so i didnt have to fuss with doing it later.

I will do some research for this diagram, and keep an eye on this thread.

Thanks again man!
Old 07-07-2012, 11:31 PM   #3
Tortoise*
IndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndigoTac07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: AJ
IndigoTac07's Tacoma Gallery
Hope this helps

http://www.ncttora.com/fsm/05+/data/...6ta/051000.pdf
Old 10-25-2012, 12:33 PM   #4
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoTac07 View Post
Anyone have this file that they wouldn't mind sending me? Looks like it is no longer linked.

Thank you!
Old 02-13-2013, 05:11 PM   #5
Dal35 is on a distinguished road
Dal35's Tacoma Gallery
this link is no good!