Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Coming soon to a 2012 Tacoma near you .. Bushwacker

Old 07-15-2012, 01:45 AM   #21
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagneticTaco09 View Post
just paint that bottom bumper black and your set.
Why the rivets?!? Doesn't Bushwacker know that we all don't live in socal?
Old 07-15-2012, 01:39 PM   #22
KCCO
FarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud of
FarmBoyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05stram View Post
readily available online but where? I guess it is readily somewhere but wtf? if you are not in the know like I am not you may be like me searching the sites to no avail. I have found them for older makes but not the 12.
If you look closely those aren't for the '12. Notice how in the picture the OP posted they have rivets on the piece of the front bumper and in the ebay photo they don't. The people at the dealership just used one for an older model.
Old 07-15-2012, 01:42 PM   #23
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmdcfan View Post
Why the rivets?!? Doesn't Bushwacker know that we all don't live in socal?
People in SoCal don't run bushwackers . Atleast on tacomas . You might see a dodge truck with Oklahoma plates running them.
Old 07-15-2012, 01:45 PM   #24
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
... Sub'd ...
Old 07-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #25
anthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthony250f is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
anthony250f's Tacoma Gallery
they do this instead

Old 07-15-2012, 01:46 PM   #26
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
People in SoCal don't run bushwackers . Atleast on tacomas . You might see a dodge truck with Oklahoma plates running them.
Mostly just kidding.

but seriously though flares without rivets would be bad ass
Old 07-15-2012, 01:48 PM   #27
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
... ^^^ ... Ha Ha ... I liked your analogy ... funny ... but very true ...
Old 07-16-2012, 01:14 AM   #28
whereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant future

Name: Don
whereismymind's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmBoyTaco View Post
If you look closely those aren't for the '12. Notice how in the picture the OP posted they have rivets on the piece of the front bumper and in the ebay photo they don't. The people at the dealership just used one for an older model.
Yep that's why I posted that picture. So people could see how the 05-11 ones look on a 2012.
Old 07-16-2012, 02:03 AM   #29
g35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
g35man's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-26-2012, 02:43 AM   #30
KCCO
FarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud of
What's the update on this, saw them in a magazine and they looked good.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:08 PM   #31
KCCO
http://www.bushwacker.com/fender.asp...&search=Search
Link if anyone is interested.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:29 PM   #32
canoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to beholdcanoeski is a splendid one to behold

Name: Bill
canoeski's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmdcfan View Post
Mostly just kidding.

but seriously though flares without rivets would be bad ass
I'm with you.
I think the rivets make it look like, well, a bolt-on.
I do like the older style fender extension if you keep the stock bumper.

I wanted to get black when I ordered my 2012 OR, but they wouldn't do it.

Is "$380 per set" for four? If so, very nice, and cheaper than having a body shop paint the stock ones.
If, not well then, not.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:41 PM   #33
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Autoanything has a set of 4 for 395.45 with free shipping, but if you use the online chat they will offer you an additional 5% off bringing the price down to 375.68. 4wheelparts has them listed as 376.54 with free shipping as well. Just a heads up if anyone is interested!
Old 10-31-2012, 03:38 PM   #34
Cmane is on a distinguished road
Name: Caleb
Cmane's Tacoma Gallery
Welp, there's another thing on the ol' wish list
Old 10-31-2012, 05:26 PM   #35
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
Autoanything has a set of 4 for 395.45 with free shipping, but if you use the online chat they will offer you an additional 5% off bringing the price down to 375.68. 4wheelparts has them listed as 376.54 with free shipping as well. Just a heads up if anyone is interested!

So I can take my price up a few bucks from $359 then .. Sweet! More ramen noodles for me!!
Old 10-31-2012, 07:05 PM   #36
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAOScott View Post
So I can take my price up a few bucks from $359 then .. Sweet! More ramen noodles for me!!
Is that a call in price? lol
Old 11-01-2012, 12:04 PM   #37
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Is that a call in price? lol
Yepper .. give me a shout.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:47 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAOScott View Post
Yepper .. give me a shout.
Will do just give me till after Christmas, being a college kid makes me broke lol
Old 11-01-2012, 03:00 PM   #39

Quote:
Will do just give me till after Christmas, being a college kid makes me broke lol
Can't guarantee the price will be the same come Xmas.
Old 11-01-2012, 04:00 PM   #40

understandable, ill still give you a call and check