Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Coming soon to a 2012 Tacoma near you .. Bushwacker

Old 07-13-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
Coming soon to a 2012 Tacoma near you .. Bushwacker

Approx. $380 per set (pricing has not been confirmed)

2" additional width from sheetmetal fender.

Still about 30-45 days out.
Old 07-13-2012, 01:09 PM   #2
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Me like.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:44 PM   #4
Commanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really nice
Commanderwiggin's Tacoma Gallery
I like this!
Old 07-13-2012, 03:44 PM   #5
MagneticTaco09 is a jewel in the roughMagneticTaco09 is a jewel in the roughMagneticTaco09 is a jewel in the rough

MagneticTaco09's Tacoma Gallery
just paint that bottom bumper black and your set.
Old 07-13-2012, 03:47 PM   #6
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAOScott View Post

Approx. $380 per set (pricing has not been confirmed)

2" additional width from sheetmetal fender.

Still about 30-45 days out.
I have a set of these in my garage already.... they are identical to the previous ones with the exception of the silly front bumper piece I will not be using.
I wish they were $380...
Old 07-13-2012, 04:49 PM   #7
Tactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTactical Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Tactical Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05stram View Post
I like too wonder where to get the silver bumper cover that is on the lower part of the bumper at?
I've been wondering the same thing. Only other 2012 I've seen them on are the xsp-X package.
Old 07-13-2012, 06:00 PM   #9
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05stram View Post
Homer those for a 12? I like the bumper thing if it is for a 12 what do you want for it or where can a person get one?
You can just order them for a 2012...
they are readily available online.
I'll probably be chopping up the ones I have for evil purposes...
Old 07-13-2012, 06:50 PM   #10
BLUETACOMA10 is on a distinguished road

Army: 287Th Sustainment BDE
BLUETACOMA10's Tacoma Gallery
HHMMMM Ilike too
Old 07-13-2012, 08:00 PM   #11
diesel tech
AddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud ofAddicTioN has much to be proud of

Name: wyatt
AddicTioN's Tacoma Gallery
i think the flares would look great without a stock front bumper with a pre runner style bumper i think it would look sick. i have bushwackers on my cummins (:

Old 07-13-2012, 08:14 PM   #12
KCCO
FarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud ofFarmBoyTaco has much to be proud of
FarmBoyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I would love these
Old 07-13-2012, 08:28 PM   #13
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Needs more bro.
Old 07-13-2012, 08:43 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post

Thank you John.

I do what I can.

I like your idea (and look forward to seeing where it goes - I may be a potential future customer!). But these things in stock form....ehhh
Old 07-13-2012, 09:41 PM   #17
I am the one who knocks!
moondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoondeath is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
moondeath's Tacoma Gallery
I'm quite the bushwhacker myself!
Old 07-14-2012, 12:51 AM   #18
whereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant futurewhereismymind has a brilliant future

Name: Don
whereismymind's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
I like the silver front piece also.

Saw this on Ebay

Old 07-14-2012, 05:33 PM   #19
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
WTF Bushwacker lady ??? "No, these aren't available yet, about another month." Sheeeesh.