I'm really pissed

View Poll Results: What say you?
It pisses me off too! 25 27.17%
I could give two shits... 25 27.17%
Stop complaining you freak 42 45.65%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-16-2012, 11:14 AM   #1
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jack MeHoff
jivewalker's Tacoma Gallery
I'm really pissed

that i have to pull over on the side of the highway and stop in order to access certain functions on my display audio navigation w/entune. WTF. I even called yota customer care to see if it could be disabled so that my wife could operate the navigation from the passenger seat while I am driving. No, was the answer, we have no way of knowing if there is someone in the passenger system. I said really, well how does the airbag know? This really irritates me. I can understand the safety initiative, but this is ridculous. some features available and some not? I now have a case number. Anyone else?

BTW, I heard 2013 Toyotas won't start if you have more than a 12 ounce soda in the cup holder
Old 07-16-2012, 11:24 AM   #2
Ghoster is a splendid one to beholdGhoster is a splendid one to beholdGhoster is a splendid one to beholdGhoster is a splendid one to beholdGhoster is a splendid one to beholdGhoster is a splendid one to beholdGhoster is a splendid one to behold

Navy: Retired
Ghoster's Tacoma Gallery
almost every new navigation is built that way. Safety first!

Strangely.... the one I had that didn't disable functions was on my 2008 Porsche.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:26 AM   #3
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jivewalker View Post
BTW, I heard 2013 Toyotas won't start if you have more than a 12 ounce soda in the cup holder
No more deuce-deuces?
Old 07-16-2012, 11:26 AM   #4
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
all navigation units are like this. it isnt anything new
Old 07-16-2012, 11:26 AM   #5
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
I sure would hate to be in an accident with someone who was fiddling around with navigation rather than paying attention to the road.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:30 AM   #6
Raz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaz4back is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brett
Raz4back's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that i have to pull over on the side of the highway and stop in order to access certain functions on my display audio navigation w/entune. WTF. I even called yota customer care to see if it could be disabled so that my wife could operate the navigation from the passenger seat while I am driving. No, was the answer, we have no way of knowing if there is someone in the passenger system. I said really, well how does the airbag know? This really irritates me. I can understand the safety initiative, but this is ridculous. some features available and some not? I now have a case number. Anyone else?

When you get the update it enables voice on all of the apps, including bing for your navigation
Old 07-16-2012, 11:30 AM   #7
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
That is kinda dumb. My TomTom works while driving.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:32 AM   #8
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-16-2012, 11:37 AM   #9
me gusta pechos firmes
jivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedjivewalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
I sure would hate to be in an accident with someone who was fiddling around with navigation rather than paying attention to the road.

Me too! But i would love for my wife to be able to find a restaurant, add a new Pandora station, etc. from the passenger seat while I drive. To me, having to quick pull off the highway to use it is more dangerous.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:39 AM   #10
me gusta pechos firmes

Quote:
Originally Posted by friction View Post
No more deuce-deuces?
thats right, but a bird told me there will be plenty of mini-bottle holders
Old 07-16-2012, 11:39 AM   #11
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Me too! But i would love for my wife to be able to find a restaurant, add a new Pandora station, etc. from the passenger seat while I drive. To me, having to quick pull off the highway to use it is more dangerous.
Yes they should make it connected to the passenger air bag sensor. There's no excuse for that. Well, unless of course you put a couple of bags of cement next to you.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:41 AM   #12
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
...in the trunk of my car

lol

Sir, I refer to the other deuce-deuce:

Old 07-16-2012, 12:22 PM   #13
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Yes they should make it connected to the passenger air bag sensor. There's no excuse for that. Well, unless of course you put a couple of bags of cement next to you.
My sensor got tripped by a 36-pack o' bud light on the way home from the store a while back, which could make the situation even worse! Then again, I suppose once enough had been consumed, it would get too light to trigger it. And no, I don't advocate drinking and driving!
Old 07-16-2012, 12:26 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Stay on topic. This is about drankin'.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:27 PM   #16
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by friction View Post
Stay on topic. This is about drankin'.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:32 PM   #17
Hans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shedHans Moleman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Hans Moleman's Tacoma Gallery
You must have just came out from under a rock. All built in navigation systems are like that.

So go finding something else to be pissed about.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:34 PM   #18

Well, this is getting better.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:56 PM   #19
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-16-2012, 12:59 PM   #20
me gusta pechos firmes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Moleman View Post
You must have just came out from under a rock. All built in navigation systems are like that.

So go finding something else to be pissed about.
Ha, maybe so, it's my first nav unit, so this is my intial "pissed".