Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Anyone have a 2012 Tacoma?

Old 07-18-2012, 07:52 PM   #41
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
Yes
I take it you traded up? Congrats!
Old 07-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #42
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuzzardsGottaEat View Post
I take it you traded up? Congrats!
Indeed...just brought home a 2012 TRD 4x4 Sport...Silver. Loaded.

= happy old guy
Old 07-18-2012, 07:56 PM   #43
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm happy for you man, every old man deserves something nice for themselves
Old 07-18-2012, 08:02 PM   #44
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm happy for you man, every old man deserves something nice for themselves
Thanks man.

I did everything to talk myself out of it...

and called my dad, he's 79...

he said: "son, life is short...you have earned it, go get that new truck"

I was surprised a little, as he is ultra frugal & conservative. (although since mom passed, I see a different side of him)

Even my wife was giving me the nod.
Old 07-18-2012, 08:03 PM   #45

Always feels good to get yourself something nice
Old 07-18-2012, 08:04 PM   #47
Matrix
12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Space Command
Name: Steve
12Tac's Tacoma Gallery
Nope, but I hear they're pretty darn cool.

12Tac
Old 07-18-2012, 11:14 PM   #48
sonocotaco is on a distinguished road
Name: ken
sonocotaco's Tacoma Gallery
I could have waited another year! I like the new steering wheel controls, dash, front end, 4-leafs. Congrats on your 12s
Old 07-19-2012, 07:20 AM   #49
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Always feels good to get yourself something nice
Agreed

I think I'll get me a juicy steak dinner this weekend, with baked potato and salad...and bread...lots of bread...

maybe even get laid...and the week would be perfect.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:40 AM   #50
rld is on a distinguished road

Army: Medic, 92 - 2000
Name: Randy
rld's Tacoma Gallery
Got 23000 miles on my 12 and love it.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:56 AM   #51
MagTac is on a distinguished road
MagTac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rld View Post
Got 23000 miles on my 12 and love it.
WTF! When did you buy? 23000 seems high for a 12, but then its nothing compared to how much more you can put on it right?
Old 07-19-2012, 08:02 AM   #52
spins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspins615 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
spins615's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagTac View Post
WTF! When did you buy? 23000 seems high for a 12, but then its nothing compared to how much more you can put on it right?
Haha i just turned 22000 yesterday i'll have 23000 on her by monday tho...mines only 9 months old.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:04 AM   #53
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Wait. The 2012's are out already?!? When did THIS happen??
Old 07-19-2012, 08:05 AM   #54
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagTac View Post
no shit, i got an 06 and just went over 40k last fri
Old 07-19-2012, 08:14 AM   #55
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Wait. The 2012's are out already?!? When did THIS happen??
They came out in 05.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:30 AM   #56
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
They came out in 05.

Oh whew. Thought I missed something. It has two more cyls, right? Or is that coming out in 06?
Old 07-19-2012, 08:38 AM   #57
subwayaz is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft, Maint
subwayaz's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

I have a 2012 and love it 4 X 4, V6 Accesscab. This is my second Taco the first was a 95' Extracab 4 cyl 4 x 2; which I like as well but the 2012 is all that.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:51 AM   #58
Me Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMe Likey TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stan
Me Likey TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm trading up to a 2013 - because they're just like the 2012!
Old 07-19-2012, 08:58 AM   #59
jrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrdbrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
jrdbrn's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see why you would want to trade in a paid off truck that's 4 years old... I wish I was in your shoes.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:04 PM   #60
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
I don't see why you would want to trade in a paid off truck that's 4 years old... I wish I was in your shoes.
why not?

I traded in a 2 year old Tacoma for a 2012.