Looking to lift my 05 2wd Prerunner will Camburg's 4'' lift spindal kit in the front and Allpro's expedition 3'' leaf pack kit in the rear. Apparently the expedition leaf pack will give 4'' of lift without 400-500lbs of load in the bed. Both lift kits come with extended brake lines.
My questions are...
1. Do i need front coilovers with a spindal lift right away or can I wait a bit using factory shocks?
2. What will be my max rim and tire size? (Im looking to rock 33's on 20's or 18's).
3. How much total lift would I actually be getting with lift and tires?
4. Will I need back spacers?
5. Is there anything else I'll need that im forgetting right now? LOL
This is my first lift and I wanna do it right. Thanks all!