Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

No more TRD sport in 2013?

Old 07-19-2012, 11:57 AM   #1
Metalhead77 is a jewel in the roughMetalhead77 is a jewel in the roughMetalhead77 is a jewel in the rough

Metalhead77's Tacoma Gallery
No more TRD sport in 2013?

I found this article this morning

http://wot.motortrend.com/2013-toyot...xd-232479.html

specifically interested in this

2013 Toyota Tacoma – $18,365 base, Average increase of $150
The Tacoma’s TRD Sport package has been discontinued for the 2013 model year on the Tacoma. All 2013 Tacomas get the Display Audio and its 6.1-inch touch screen, and daytime running lights. Certain trims now offer a Limited package that includes Softex leather-like heated seats, privacy rear glass, a HomeLink rearview mirror, an upgraded sound system, and 18-inch chrome wheels. Models equipped with that package also get Limited badges and extra chrome trim. Base prices range from the rear-drive $18,365 2013 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab with a four-cylinder engine and manual transmission to the four-wheel-drive 2013 Toyota Tacoma, priced at $28,935, which comes as a Double Cab V-6 long-bed model with a five-speed automatic.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:02 PM   #4
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
derp!!!....
Old 07-19-2012, 12:15 PM   #6
Metalhead77 is a jewel in the roughMetalhead77 is a jewel in the roughMetalhead77 is a jewel in the rough

Metalhead77's Tacoma Gallery
I see a thread has already been made. Sorry don't get on here much.
I don't see how to delete my post.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:47 PM   #7
RadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
RadSurfTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hi
Old 07-19-2012, 12:50 PM   #8
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I thought it was only the Sport Upgrade package that was getting shit canned , not the Sport package
Old 11-27-2012, 06:46 PM   #9
Nickj0414 is a splendid one to beholdNickj0414 is a splendid one to beholdNickj0414 is a splendid one to beholdNickj0414 is a splendid one to beholdNickj0414 is a splendid one to beholdNickj0414 is a splendid one to beholdNickj0414 is a splendid one to behold
Marines: 3/6 Lima co.
Nickj0414's Tacoma Gallery
I could care less if someone long ago posted this same question. You were looking for an answer to a question, and instead of acting like a "salty" blog poster I'll answer it. Yes they do. I bought a 2013 tacOma TRD sport a few days ago. So there ya go pal.
Old 11-27-2012, 06:51 PM   #10
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickj0414 View Post
I could care less if someone long ago posted this same question. You were looking for an answer to a question, and instead of acting like a "salty" blog poster I'll answer it. Yes they do. I bought a 2013 tacOma TRD sport a few days ago. So there ya go pal.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...continued.html
Old 11-27-2012, 07:33 PM   #11
I don't know what to write here
12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

12DblCab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
+1

If we only talked about new stuff that had never been mentioned before, there wouldn't be much discussion. I haven't seen the OP's link before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadSurfTaco View Post
Hi
Hey
Old 11-28-2012, 04:18 AM   #12
Blueridge is on a distinguished road

Blueridge's Tacoma Gallery
Agreed.
But I guess it's cooler to just respond with "derp" all the time
Old 11-28-2012, 05:05 AM   #14
03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
03DBLCABTACO's Tacoma Gallery
derp

A simple, undefined reply when an ignorant comment or action is made. Brought to life in the South Park series, when Mr. Derp made a guest apperance at South Park Elementary as the chef for a day, followed by hitting himself in the head with a hammer and exclaiming "Derp!"
I am t0tally c00l3r than 7u n00bs.

Derp.
Old 11-28-2012, 05:18 AM   #15
Assimilated
On An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shedOn An Island is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
On An Island's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Dan. Not being a Southpark aficianado I thought it was an acronym.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:42 AM   #16
thelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant futurethelivestone has a brilliant future
Coast Guard: Marine Science Tech
Name: paul
thelivestone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03DBLCABTACO View Post
derp

A simple, undefined reply when an ignorant comment or action is made. Brought to life in the South Park series, when Mr. Derp made a guest apperance at South Park Elementary as the chef for a day, followed by hitting himself in the head with a hammer and exclaiming "Derp!"
I am t0tally c00l3r than 7u n00bs.

Derp.
very well put.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:48 AM   #17
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm sure he already got his answer a few months ago.

Sincerely,
Salty Blog Poster

P.S. It wasn't that it was asked long ago, both threads were from July.
Old 11-28-2012, 09:50 AM   #19
Mid Traveling
12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
Name: Roberto
12TRDTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I just sold a 2013 with a skewp and all earlier this month in all black Max upgraded. Whoever posted that its going to be discontinued is full of it.