Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Magnetic Grey or White?

View Poll Results: What color do you like?
White 102 41.30%
Magnetic Gray 145 58.70%
Voters: 247. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-2012, 01:42 AM   #1
Avid Jeep Hater
JPT is on a distinguished road
Name: JP
JPT's Tacoma Gallery
Magnetic Grey or White?

Okay guys so I am getting the new 2013 Taco, if it looks awful for some reason then the 2012, but I was wondering what color you guys preferred?? Magnetic Grey or White?
Old 07-20-2012, 02:10 AM   #2
BOOM goes the dynamite!
greenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Ian
greenguy3's Tacoma Gallery
MGM FTMFW!!
Old 07-20-2012, 03:22 AM   #3
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Mgm! white would be my second choice, those stormtrooper builds are sick
Old 07-20-2012, 04:58 AM   #4
BOOM goes the dynamite!
greenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Ian
greenguy3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Mgm! white would be my second choice, those stormtrooper builds are sick
Very true, that was my dilemma before I bought my '11, white or grey...grey won!
Old 07-20-2012, 05:10 AM   #5
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I have super white, I had bsp, I want MGM
Old 07-20-2012, 05:20 AM   #7
g35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud ofg35man has much to be proud of

Name: Jason
g35man's Tacoma Gallery
maglecious!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-20-2012, 05:50 AM   #8
Weapon Mechanic
Maticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shedMaticuno is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, Firearms Instructor, Firearms Inspector
Maticuno's Tacoma Gallery
When I first saw this thread this morning without my first cup of coffee I thought the titles was "Magnetic Grey Whale" and I figured someone was talking about OZ's truck.

MGM is sexy, but nothing beats SW.
Old 07-20-2012, 06:35 AM   #10
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Large View Post
I have super white, I had bsp,
Same here man my 06 X-Runnner was BSP and I will never own another black vehicle again. I cant remember the last time I wash my current truck, Super White!
Old 07-20-2012, 08:27 AM   #11
brianv3ntura is on a distinguished road
brianv3ntura's Tacoma Gallery
personally I like white cars in generally,but wwe ended up.getting an MGM.

IMO its easier to take care of a white car as it ages...darker colors tend to show dry water spots and scratches more :/
Old 07-20-2012, 08:34 AM   #13
ShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shedShadesOfGrey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Aircraft Fuel Handler
Name: Jamie
ShadesOfGrey's Tacoma Gallery
Magnetic Grey. That's just my .02...
Old 07-20-2012, 08:36 AM   #14
No amount of balls on earth can hit you.
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
I traded my white 06 for a grey 10. Now I miss the white.....
Old 07-20-2012, 08:38 AM   #15
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
The white just looks so damn sexy when it's cleaned though so I voted super white.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:38 AM   #16
EODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD Tech
Name: Jacob
EODTech08's Tacoma Gallery
MGM for sure. Super White comes in 2nd for me though. Highly considering it for next time.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:56 AM   #17
GumBo Jackson is on a distinguished road
GumBo Jackson's Tacoma Gallery
Magenetic Grey for me. That is one of my two favorite tacoma colors (along with the nautical blue).
Old 07-20-2012, 09:38 AM   #18
Mr. President
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by GumBo Jackson View Post
Magenetic Grey for me. That is one of my two favorite tacoma colors (along with the nautical blue).
This ^
Old 07-20-2012, 09:38 AM   #19
RadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
RadSurfTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I like all the grays, even old man tan...yup I said it.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:55 AM   #20
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns View Post
Same here man my 06 X-Runnner was BSP and I will never own another black vehicle again. I cant remember the last time I wash my current truck, Super White!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianv3ntura View Post
personally I like white cars in generally,but wwe ended up.getting an MGM.
IMO its easier to take care of a white car as it ages...darker colors tend to show dry water spots and scratches more :/

This....^^^....

+ Talk to any body shop guy worth his weight and he will tell you white hides scratches, dirt, and dents far better then ANY other color. It's a fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sje1124 View Post
I love my white! Hard to keep clean but looks great when it is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bzzr2 View Post
i had a white truck before, thing was constantly dirty it seemed
Wut? It's physically impossible for white to look as dirty as dark colors. You guys need to get off the pot.

White paint is usually harder then darker colors or so I was told.