Notices

the damn corner lights wont come out

Old 01-06-2009, 06:10 PM   #1
Runs with Scissors
Radelix has a spectacular aura aboutRadelix has a spectacular aura about

Radelix's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Radelix
the damn corner lights wont come out

I am feeling kinda retarded today and I realized that I had a headlight out. So down to the autozone to pick up new ones and realize I am out both corners, a license plate light.

How do they come out? Im guessing push and twist or something.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:15 PM   #2
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a little confused... you have the following lights out:

1. Headlight
2. License Plate Light
3. Corner Lights (integrated in the heads)

Is that right?

I believe most of the lights twist & pull to get out other than the headlight which has the spring thingamajober holding it down. If you have that many out, did you check fuses?
Old 01-06-2009, 06:19 PM   #3
Runs with Scissors
Radelix has a spectacular aura aboutRadelix has a spectacular aura about

Radelix's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Radelix
as I said Im feeling a little retarded today. So lets ignore the headlights and the license plate. I replaced those already. The marker lights on the outside corner of the headlight I cannot seem to pop out. thats what Im aksing.

Also yeah I checked the fuses I just drive with the lights on all the time. its a habit I got into when I started driving
Old 01-06-2009, 06:28 PM   #4
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radelix View Post
as I said Im feeling a little retarded today. So lets ignore the headlights and the license plate. I replaced those already. The marker lights on the outside corner of the headlight I cannot seem to pop out. thats what Im aksing.

Also yeah I checked the fuses I just drive with the lights on all the time. its a habit I got into when I started driving
ahh gotcha... lol

The corners twist and pull out (I'm 85% sure)... don't know which way but I remember doing it when I swapped headlights awhile ago...
Old 01-06-2009, 07:57 PM   #5
45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed45longcolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

45longcolt's Tacoma Gallery
I remember those when I did the BHLM. They were pretty tight and the "twist" part on the plug is rather small and hard to turn.
Old 01-06-2009, 08:07 PM   #6
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
hey loosen by turning them, once they're loose then just pull the wire/plug out. Just pull on bulb it will come out