Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Paint- website- plastics

Old 07-23-2012, 06:56 AM   #1
cstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carl
cstephan's Tacoma Gallery
Paint- website- plastics

Hey TW.
There used to be a sticky on a website that sold paint and clear coat in a spray can, and they mixed them fresh. I am looking to paint my grill, and it had steps for painting plastics, and filling minor holes. and they had everything needed. Does anyone remember this? or am i just crazy
Old 07-23-2012, 09:36 AM   #2
cstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shedcstephan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump, no help guys.... i cant find it.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:44 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
THATS IT!!!!! thank you very much
Old 07-23-2012, 09:46 AM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Spraycansunlimited.com and paintscratch.com are 2 others. Paintscratch has a gaurantee, if you're not happy with the match, spay an index card, send that to them and they'll send you another batch for free (I actually had to do this, there was 0 hassle and quick shipping). Just a word of caution, Superwhite is hard to match. If you're anal about it being perfect, don't bother with spray cans. If you can stand a little bit of difference, then go for it.
Old 07-23-2012, 01:03 PM   #6
Alex88 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Machinist Mate
Name: Alex
Alex88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Just a word of caution, Superwhite is hard to match. If you're anal about it being perfect, don't bother with spray cans. If you can stand a little bit of difference, then go for it.
i used automotivetouchup.com in a spray can to do my tailgate handle and it is an identical match, also i have never used spray paint that has laid down and was as easy to work with as this is. Straight up amazing product, it is worth every penny.