Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Truxedo warrantied my cover after 7 yrs!

Old 07-25-2012, 01:05 PM   #1
Spitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the roughSpitfire is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Surface Warfare
Spitfire's Tacoma Gallery
Truxedo warrantied my cover after 7 yrs!

I just wanted to inform everyone of the amazing support I received from Truxedo on my aging low pro QT cover. I bought mine back in summer 2005 when the truck was brand new. It has been great and I have recommended it to a lot of people over the years. Well, after 7 years it finally started having some issues. The stitching started to fall apart around the rear latch bar and the velcro gave up the ghost.

I contacted Truxedo to ask if I could buy just the cover, since the rest of the system was in serviceable condition. She asked me some questions about when/where I purchased it and if I registered the warranty (I hadn't!). Then she emailed to tell me that they were sending a new one under warranty and asked for my address.

This whole process took place over 4 emails and about 24 hours!

WOW! Support like this is almost unheard of these days. Truxedo is clearly a standup company!
Old 07-25-2012, 01:28 PM   #2
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Good stuff right there. It's good to see a company stand behind their products.
Old 07-26-2012, 10:36 AM   #3
Crystalqng23 is on a distinguished road
Name: Crystal
Crystalqng23's Tacoma Gallery
Truxedo is awesome! I love your covers and service!!! Great to hear!