Notices

Which Bumper For a Prerunner?

View Poll Results: Brute Force Fab VS. All Pro Front Bumpers
Brute Force Fab Hybrid 81 81.82%
All Pro w/ all the options 18 18.18%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-2012, 05:11 PM   #21
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Not completly sure. Might wanna ask billy on that. I just drive over to his house and hand him my money
its a good thing i dont live near him otherwise id be doin the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDirt View Post
I was in the same boat as you. Went with the group buy and got it bare. I'll powder coat it when it comes to transferring it to another Tacoma. I'm sure you've seen this before, but I've added fogs and newer derped grille. I'm super happy with mine and will be adding a winch soon!
Yea it does look good man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Of those two, Brute Force. I like hybrids
I think I have my mind made up and will be goin with BruteForce thanks for all the replies gents!
Old 07-29-2012, 12:17 AM   #22
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I do love that front Hybrid Bumper
Old 07-29-2012, 06:01 PM   #23
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Out of those two choices I vote for the hybrid.
Old 07-29-2012, 06:14 PM   #24
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
Out of those two choices I vote for the hybrid.
X2
Old 08-11-2012, 04:25 PM   #25
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
I like the all pro since you can still utilize the fog lights but I like the overall styling of the bruteforce...I vote bruteforce
Old 08-11-2012, 04:53 PM   #26
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
To me I chose hybrid and if I were to get a hybrid where the TRD cutouts are would put a led light bar then add the two led lights on the side as shown in the pic and use them as fogs. Pics are from the R.A.M.F build.

Old 08-11-2012, 06:23 PM   #28
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
I almost bought the BF Hybrid but decided to work with Brandon @ AVID to make something unique. I am with you on the idea though. I dont like the Baja style too much. So he worked with me to design a hybrid type bumper with a winch plate, shackles, brush guards and the light hoop. All I need is to put some money down and get it rollin! I do love he look of the BF hybrid though, you should rock it!
Old 08-12-2012, 12:16 AM   #29
RINZLER
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblaze805 View Post
To me I chose hybrid and if I were to get a hybrid where the TRD cutouts are would put a led light bar then add the two led lights on the side as shown in the pic and use them as fogs. Pics are from the R.A.M.F build.

I love his truck! so clean! and i really like his side leds im gunna have to figure out which ones they are

Quote:
Originally Posted by mh.meier View Post
I almost bought the BF Hybrid but decided to work with Brandon @ AVID to make something unique. I am with you on the idea though. I dont like the Baja style too much. So he worked with me to design a hybrid type bumper with a winch plate, shackles, brush guards and the light hoop. All I need is to put some money down and get it rollin! I do love he look of the BF hybrid though, you should rock it!
Nice! yea brandon is awesome! im curious what a hybrid would look like from him. i did put my deposit down on the BF Hybrid and his rear bumper as well. Couldnt pass up the GB! Now im biting at the bit waiting for them to get finished!
Old 08-12-2012, 01:08 AM   #30
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
I love his truck! so clean! and i really like his side leds im gunna have to figure out which ones they are

yup def one of my favorite trucks on here. For those led fogs just go to eBay and search for Mercedes led foglights it should pop up
Old 08-12-2012, 12:29 PM   #31
RAGEAHOLIC
mh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shedmh.meier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 12th MAR HQ BTRY TAP
Name: MAD MIKE
mh.meier's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post

Nice! yea brandon is awesome! im curious what a hybrid would look like from him. i did put my deposit down on the BF Hybrid and his rear bumper as well. Couldnt pass up the GB! Now im biting at the bit waiting for them to get finished!
Yeah, I am stoked to see your truck with both the bumpers. They are by far my favorite ones on the market. We will definitely have to go wheeling when you get them!