Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

VSC work around

Old 07-26-2012, 08:06 PM   #22
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
My question was " what's a Dakota box ? "
i looked into it a little, from what i understand will control the trany like a t56 vs ours for shifting, but im not a 100% sure its a way for the x-runners to upgrade

it wont help my issue
Old 07-26-2012, 08:20 PM   #23
Fury is on a distinguished road
Fury's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the system description PDF as requested. No drawings - this is not the parts location PDF.

Hit the download this file button - not any other ...

http://www.filedropper.com/4systemdescription

Cheers
Ray.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:42 PM   #24
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
i guess a option is to see if I can install my tone ring and figure out a mounting and than problem solved kinda....

im sure there is more to it
Old 07-27-2012, 06:10 AM   #25
the habs fan

bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
so there is a fix to atleast get me moving forward, and set it up like a manual, BUT

im going to swap my tone rings onto the d60 if I can and figure out if i can do it for the 14B somehow