Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tacoma owners "know"

Old 07-26-2012, 05:33 PM   #1
Matrix
12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed12Tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Space Command
Name: Steve
12Tac's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma owners "know"

I had a cool experience last night...

Went out to do some errands last night and was walking back to my truck, put my stuff inside and did my usual "got all fours" walk around when another Tacoma owner pulled up a few spots away. The guy got out and came over and introduced himself and complemented how my Tacoma looks, etc. We talked for a bit about the truck in general...he had a nice '06 by the way.

My point...kind a cool that us owners take the time to chat.

12Tac
Old 07-26-2012, 05:46 PM   #2
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I don't know... What's, "got all fours"???
Old 07-26-2012, 05:57 PM   #3
DennisM is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Name: Dennis
DennisM's Tacoma Gallery
I would guess it meant got all 4 tires?
Old 07-26-2012, 07:33 PM   #4
blackpearl11 is on a distinguished road
blackpearl11's Tacoma Gallery
I think he means he walked around the truck to make sure nobody screwed with it when he was gone
Old 07-26-2012, 07:37 PM   #5
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Tac View Post
I had a cool experience last night...

Went out to do some errands last night and was walking back to my truck, put my stuff inside and did my usual "got all fours" walk around when another Tacoma owner pulled up a few spots away. The guy got out and came over and introduced himself and complemented how my Tacoma looks, etc. We talked for a bit about the truck in general...he had a nice '06 by the way.

My point...kind a cool that us owners take the time to chat.

12Tac
In my experience, depends on the person. I've had positive responses all the way to scoffs with that "I'm better than you" attitude. Theres also a thread on here somewhere about Tacoma drivers waving to each other and they don't like it because we're not Jeepers
Old 07-26-2012, 08:31 PM   #6
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: EOD Tech
Name: Jake
ROGU3 PR3DATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSitStill View Post
I guess I don't know... What's, "got all fours"???
Spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch?
Old 07-26-2012, 11:37 PM   #7
RadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
RadSurfTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bro hug time...
Old 07-27-2012, 04:12 AM   #8
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
I'm so fucking confused now!! I used to work with a guy who had OCD. He would walk around his truck pointing at things and going, "yup". If he got interrupted, he would start all over again. This happened before shift, at every break, lunch, and after work.

Is this something like getting all fours?
Is it sexual???

I just confused myself even more?!
Old 07-27-2012, 04:16 AM   #9
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery