LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2012 Retrofit/BHLM/Halos finally finished!

Old 07-27-2012, 10:58 PM   #1
Quack Addict
monstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monstertaco12's Tacoma Gallery
2012 Retrofit/BHLM/Halos finally finished!

Finally got them done. BHLM done with automotive paint, projectors are Morimoto Mini D2S. And got the grille surround painted white to match the rest of the truck. Ask if youve got any questions!

Projector Retrofit

Daytime Halos

Night time halos

There's many more colors but you get the idea. Video of different modes and color switching is here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abRSW...ature=youtu.be

For anymore questions or to get these products visit http://www.facebook.com/#!/LED.Concepts and my boy RJ will hook you up
Old 07-27-2012, 11:01 PM   #2
RECTIFIED
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
SICK!!!!! Dude I just finished my Morimoto Amber LED addition to my retrofit today and it came out amazing! what LED you runnin?
Old 07-27-2012, 11:02 PM   #3
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
wow. badass.

louisiana huh? might have to get you to do this to mine
Old 07-27-2012, 11:02 PM   #4
LEGITacoma is on a distinguished road
LEGITacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Man that looks good. I want to do a retrofit but I just don't think it would be worth it on my first gen. I don't really like the look of them on 1 gens either. They look much better on 2nd gens. However, I do LOVE the halo rings. I do wish mine had that.

Edit: And by the way. If you want you can join Cajun Yota's on FaceBook. It's just a group of Toyota owners here in Louisiana and we have some mod days and get togethers and share photos etc.
Old 07-27-2012, 11:07 PM   #6
Quack Addict
monstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
SICK!!!!! Dude I just finished my Morimoto Amber LED addition to my retrofit today and it came out amazing! what LED you runnin?

Thanks. These are ColorSHIFT halos. You can get them here http://www.facebook.com/#!/LED.Concepts Wireless remote..countless modes and colors
Old 07-27-2012, 11:10 PM   #7
Quack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
wow. badass.

louisiana huh? might have to get you to do this to mine
Yup. Right around NOLA. Yours can be done just PM me for more info. Also, people that dont live in LA can get this done too
Old 07-27-2012, 11:11 PM   #8
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! that is so sick.

Im interested in this.
Old 07-27-2012, 11:12 PM   #9
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Looks killer, but be careful... ONLY run white or amber on the highway.
Red and blue will get you popped, and a serious charge if the cop wants to be a dick.
Green is reserved for forest service in some states.

In a parking lot? Rip it up!
Old 07-27-2012, 11:13 PM   #10
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
those look awesome! makes me want to do some, but thatd be way to much work and id probably mess it up somehow
Old 07-27-2012, 11:13 PM   #11
Quack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEGITacoma View Post
Man that looks good. I want to do a retrofit but I just don't think it would be worth it on my first gen. I don't really like the look of them on 1 gens either. They look much better on 2nd gens. However, I do LOVE the halo rings. I do wish mine had that.

Edit: And by the way. If you want you can join Cajun Yota's on FaceBook. It's just a group of Toyota owners here in Louisiana and we have some mod days and get togethers and share photos etc.
Sweet! I'll have to do that. If youre in Louisiana and want halos in your gen1 its 100% possible just PM me. I'd have to agree with you about the projectors but they would still look legit IMO.
Old 07-27-2012, 11:15 PM   #12
Quack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CayucosTacoma View Post
those look awesome! makes me want to do some, but thatd be way to much work
It really wasnt too bad. It took two and a half days total to complete them and thats including waiting for them to get back from paint and a half a day wasted on trying to figure out how to disable the stupid DTRLs on the 2012s
Old 07-27-2012, 11:16 PM   #13
Quack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
how do you like the new trs leds they look sweet nice job putting that together
loving them. thanks
Old 07-27-2012, 11:18 PM   #14
Quack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJALLDAY702 View Post
Nice! that is so sick.

Im interested in this.
Id be glad to answer any questions!!
Old 07-27-2012, 11:19 PM   #15
U MAD? OH U MAD
RJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRJALLDAY702 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
RJALLDAY702's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 07-27-2012, 11:20 PM   #16
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstertaco12 View Post
It really wasnt too bad. It took two and a half days total to complete them and thats including waiting for them to get back from paint and a half a day wasted on trying to figure out how to disable the stupid DTRLs on the 2012s
make a trip out to cali and help me
Old 07-27-2012, 11:21 PM   #17
Quack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
Looks killer, but be careful... ONLY run white or amber on the highway.
Red and blue will get you popped, and a serious charge if the cop wants to be a dick.
Green is reserved for forest service in some states.

In a parking lot? Rip it up!

Yeah man cops are dicks here. I highly doubt theyll let me get away with them going from color to color while driving lol. But the wireless remote has different memory settings so I can hurry and change to white in an instant if needed.
Old 07-27-2012, 11:21 PM   #18
spitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspitfire501 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Austin
spitfire501's Tacoma Gallery
what did you buy? i can't find those for tacoma
Old 07-27-2012, 11:23 PM   #19
RECTIFIED
T4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shedT4C0CH40S is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Stefen
T4C0CH40S's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstertaco12 View Post
Thanks. These are Oracle ColorSHIFT halos. My friend who hooked me up usually uses FlashTech but the 2012 needed the biggest rings they make and needed to be custom fit by Oracle. Wireless remote..countless modes and colors
Very nice my friend, good work! I love the new morimoto leds from trs but i already like yours better for the sole purpose of the led ring itself being black...mines white but itll do
Old 07-27-2012, 11:35 PM   #20
Quack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
Very nice my friend, good work! I love the new morimoto leds from trs but i already like yours better for the sole purpose of the led ring itself being black...mines white but itll do

The ring came white but with a little time and patience it was painted black to match the background of the housing