LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Ultragauge rip off

Old 07-30-2012, 08:04 AM   #21
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Alright Ben, I'm confused...
Old 07-30-2012, 08:06 AM   #22
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Twin sticks FTW
Meh. Unless you change the front axle, you still have ADD.
Old 07-30-2012, 08:07 AM   #23
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
You can shift the transfer case manually with the twin stick. You still need something for the front diff though.
Old 07-30-2012, 08:10 AM   #24
Must go to Mountains, Desert
Crom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mudafuga
Crom's Tacoma Gallery
Something like this, I presume:

Quote:
Originally Posted by awsumdc View Post

Twin sticks for an FJ Cruiser T-Case in an '05 + Tacoma
[/CENTER]

I wanted to have the ability to have compound low in two wheel drive and no one had done it to an FJ Case yet so I went up to Marlin Crawler and got to work.

For the full install of it go here. Twin Sticks in "The Beast"

I love it! Now I have even more control than I did before.

I'm not done with the install yet so don't flame me on the console or lack of a proper shift boot. Ya'll know my work. It'll look like it came from the factory when it's done. I already have a new console for it and have an interior shop all lined up to go to town. It's gonna be sweet. __________________
'05 "SAC" Double Cab TRD Sport 4x4 with Marlin Crawler "Taco" Box and a bunch of other stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awsumdc View Post
Updates to the FJ Cruiser Twin Stick.

Twin Sticks for the FJ Cruiser T Case
Old 07-30-2012, 08:11 AM   #25
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, but his looks a lot nice. He also didn't use a FJ case.
Old 07-30-2012, 08:32 AM   #26
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Nothing wrong with the ADD, it's the shitty transfer case actuators that is problem. Don't get me wrong, I'd take manual locking hubs or a solid axle over ADD any day
Everything here works.
Old 07-30-2012, 08:51 AM   #27
CQB 1911 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
CQB 1911's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-30-2012, 03:50 PM   #28
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I'd rather have the 4wd Selector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaBuzz View Post
So where did you move the 4x4 switch Round ii ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I'd guess he didn't have one to relocate...
Oh sure I do!

Old 07-30-2012, 05:31 PM   #29
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post

Oh sure I do!

Damn... figures I pick on like one of the 5 people on this site that actually has a manual transfercase in a 2nd Gen to poke fun at

I'm not gonna lie, I'm more than a little jealous of that setup! Very clean install
Old 07-31-2012, 03:43 AM   #30
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Oh sure I do!

wow
I'm
I think OPs thread has been completely derailed.
Old 07-31-2012, 04:32 AM   #31

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
wow
I'm
I think OPs thread has been completely derailed.
Nah, he posted in the 2nd Gen section and we're actually talking about 2nd Gens for once...
Old 08-01-2012, 06:58 AM   #32
Utard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shedUtard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Utard's Tacoma Gallery
Dude your sticks are sweet.

I miss the days of the sticks. I think the dummy dials are retarded.

I liked the jimmy my dad had when I was a kid. It had a stick with 4hi, 2hi, N, 2Lo and 4Lo.

Nothing really to go wrong with a stick. Compared to all the ele. crap with a dial.

Was that able to be done with the stock trans case?
Old 08-01-2012, 10:29 PM   #33
Manual Transmission Enthusiast
TacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaBuzz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
TacomaBuzz's Tacoma Gallery
nice job Round II . That's one of the cleanest installs I've seen on here. it looks factory.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:37 PM   #34
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utard View Post
Dude your sticks are sweet.

I miss the days of the sticks. I think the dummy dials are retarded.

I liked the jimmy my dad had when I was a kid. It had a stick with 4hi, 2hi, N, 2Lo and 4Lo.

Nothing really to go wrong with a stick. Compared to all the ele. crap with a dial.

Was that able to be done with the stock trans case?

Quote:
no, you need an FJ case or an inchworm lefty
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaBuzz View Post
nice job Round II . That's one of the cleanest installs I've seen on here. it looks factory.
Thnx.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:32 AM   #35
Dsmooth87 has a spectacular aura aboutDsmooth87 has a spectacular aura about
Law Enforcement:
Dsmooth87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boerseun View Post
This. I am sure they will work with you with no problems.
my ultragauge is still wont work. I sent them an additional reply to my ticket notifying them that it still not working. no response...... ug for sale
Old 10-18-2012, 01:29 AM   #36
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Oh sure I do!

Kinda old thread, and completely unrelated to the OP, but just had to say that this is BEAUTIFUL!! Im not diggin the CB wheres its at behind the venter console, but the entire shift bezel customization, even the switches and 110v plug in amazing. An im pretty jelly about the leather
Old 10-18-2012, 01:44 AM   #37
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Secret Squirell, Contract Completed
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
So sexy. Very jelly
Old 10-18-2012, 07:29 AM   #38
maineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaineah is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Tim
maineah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Mine took a crap...after I yanked on the cable with my foot and it exploded when it hit my dash. Ooops.

Send it back it shouldn't come apart like that warranty should cover it!
Old 10-18-2012, 07:32 AM   #39
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by maineah View Post
Send it back it shouldn't come apart like that warranty should cover it!
I don't think they warranty against derp.
Old 10-18-2012, 08:59 PM   #40
iroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shediroh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

iroh's Tacoma Gallery
Guess I better hold onto my 1st gen UG. That sucker has fallen near a dozen times and just keeps on working. I finally got smart and tucked the wire farther into the headliner so it only falls a couple inches now.

How did you manage to grab the cable in the Tacoma? The OBD2 port is on the left, and it's mostly hidden. I can imagine my Honda perhaps, that was on the right just above the gas pedal and out for the world to see, but on the truck?

The derp was strong with this one eh