I had wanted to do full build but finally got around to posting it. Had alot of questions so I thought I would post parts list and tolls needed.
Odyssey PC1400 Amt needed: 2
-Columbia Overland dual battery tray
-Custom made tray for aux fuse block
-Hardware for aux fuse block plate
M8-1.25, flat washers, and lockwashers for attaching plate to fender nutserts
1/4 x 20 allthread, nuts, locknut, flat washers, and lock washers to support end of plate
-National Luna dual battery kit
-Military style battery connectors/terminals
-Blue Sea aux fuse block
-Blue Sea circuit breaker
Red 2 AWG battery cable P/N: 233718 Amt needed: 6
Black 2 AWG battery cable P/N: 233726 Amt needed: 6
Red 4 AWG battery cable P/N: 179523 Amt needed: 3
Black 4 AWG battery cable P/N: 214551 Amt needed: 3
2AWG heavy duty butt connector P/N: 104259
2AWG heavy duty lug 3/8 stud P/N: 214163
2AWG heavy duty lug 5/16 stud P/N: 291146
2AWG heavy duty lug 1/4 stud P/N: 104309
4AWG heavy duty lug 3/8 stud P/N: 214254
4AWG heavy duty lug 5/16 stud P/N: 214247
4AWG heavy duty lug 1/4 stud P/N: 385799
Red 3/8 PET braided sleeving P/N: BS0375 Ordered 100 roll
Black 3/8 PET braided sleeving P/N: BS0375 Ordered 100 roll
.4 Red 3:1 heavy wall adhesive lined heatshrink Amt needed: 4 piece
.4 Black 3:1 heavy wall adhesive lined heatshrink Amt needed: 4 piece
-Lighter/torch/hot knife to cut braided sleeving
-Assorted screwdrivers and wrenches
1. Mounted both batteries and Columbia Overland dual battery tray.
2. Mounted dual battery solenoid.
3. Ran controller cable beneath dash and along center console.
4. Spliced engine harness cable that runs to primary battery using 2AWG butt splice then covered with heat shrink for protection.
Where I spliced positive engine connection to primary battery.
5. Mounted fuse block plate with M8-1.25 to fender nutserts. I had to support end with 1/4 x 20 all thread connected to hole drilled through fender.
Bottom of plate. Locknut and flat washer supporting plate.
Fenderwell where all thread comes through.
6. Mounted aux fuse block and circuit breaker. Labeled 12V connections.