1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Who wants a stainless mounting bracket for spare fuse panel.

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by santas212, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Sep 12, 2012 at 9:00 PM
    santas212

santas212 [OP] I'm on a boat!

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Georgetown, CT
    Vehicle:
    '09 DCLB, TRD Sport, Barcelona Red
    Mostly miscellaneous electronic mods.... -2 spare Electrical fuse blocks hard wired to the battery with a key on relay. -Hard Wired Radar detector over rearview mirror. -2 Dual Whelen Avenger blue LED emergency lights, one on each side of the rearview mirror. -EP911 Blue LED Light Bar & Traffic Advisor, Rear Windows. -4 corner amber strobes in stock lights. -Hardwired RF Scanner with external speaker under center console. -Huskyliner front splash guards -Fireband 2 way radio in center console. -Herculiner painted on hitch and skid plate. -Switch to power one 12v socket when truck is off. -AntiDark LED strip under hood with switch. -Timbren Rubber Springs - Rear -MBRP Offroad Cat-Back with Resonator -Duratrac's -Provisor -Color matched hood bug shield
    Pretty sure they are M8 1.25 thread. I got them today, they went in pretty easy a few turns then you need a wrench. This is either because of the paint on the threads or because i have the wrong thread... Either way im panning to just wrench these in there when im ready, close enough for me.

2. Dec 25, 2012 at 8:06 PM
    calixto25

calixto25 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Arizona
    Vehicle:
    TRD sport
    Hids, billet grille, headlights, fog lights, k&n intake, throttle body spacer, led taillights, led bulb conversion.
    has anyone seen the plexiglass fuse block mount. if so whats the link of it. i cant find it thank you.

3. Dec 25, 2012 at 8:39 PM
    ElTacoCaliente

ElTacoCaliente Well-Known Member

Member:
    Charlotte, NC
    Vehicle:
    2012 Ram Power Wagon ST
    Pretty sweet little mounting idea! I need to see if my '13 has these holes, if so, this could be a nice little addition to my Taco! :cool:

4. Dec 25, 2012 at 8:54 PM
    claymore

claymore Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Clay
    ABQ New Mexico
    Vehicle:
    2012 Offroad
    TRD cat back exhaust, console vault(for my little friend),Pop and Lock, Bak Flip G2, Weather Tech window covers, LED inside and out, DTRL Anytime, Grillcraft Grill, BAMF Light Bar with Hella 500s and Blitzpro 15D, Eibach with 5100's all around set at .85 and top plate spacers, LR UCA's, toytec 2" add a leaf, Duratrack 285 75 16, ABS kill switch, Aux reverse lights, Blue Sea Aux fuse block, ImMrYo Bracket, LED Bedlights, Ultra Gauge,

Products Discussed in

To Top