LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Hub Caps (center wheel hub) Lost one - DAMNIT!

Old 01-09-2009, 09:50 AM   #1
majorvices has a brilliant futuremajorvices has a brilliant futuremajorvices has a brilliant futuremajorvices has a brilliant futuremajorvices has a brilliant futuremajorvices has a brilliant futuremajorvices has a brilliant futuremajorvices has a brilliant futuremajorvices has a brilliant futuremajorvices has a brilliant futuremajorvices has a brilliant future

majorvices's Tacoma Gallery
Angry Hub Caps (center wheel hub) Lost one - DAMNIT!

Anyone know where to have these replaced easily. I have an 08. I ordered some on ebay that said they were for an 09. I was surprised to see they didn't fit. Shit!

I would take it to the stealership but they are way out of my way (about an hour from my house.) Any help would be appreciated.
Old 01-09-2009, 09:55 AM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have Steel or Aluminum alloys on your truck? Thats probably where the issue arose, they have different center caps i believe.
Old 01-09-2009, 10:07 AM   #3
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme450 View Post
Do you have Steel or Aluminum alloys on your truck? Thats probably where the issue arose, they have different center caps i believe.
He's got the sport wheels

Old 01-09-2009, 10:10 AM   #4
majorvices has a brilliant futuremajorvices has a brilliant futuremajorvices has a brilliant futuremajorvices has a brilliant futuremajorvices has a brilliant futuremajorvices has a brilliant futuremajorvices has a brilliant futuremajorvices has a brilliant futuremajorvices has a brilliant futuremajorvices has a brilliant futuremajorvices has a brilliant future

Hey - Thanks! I guess that would mean they are aluminum alloys?
Old 01-09-2009, 10:54 AM   #5
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by majorvices View Post
Hey - Thanks! I guess that would mean they are aluminum alloys?
yup... did you accidently get the steely center cap?

and the the dog looks like it's photoshopped in there... lol
Old 01-09-2009, 10:59 AM   #6

Must have. I thought maybe there was a difference between the 09 and 08. I have to alittle harder I guess. Maybe I'll just call the stealership after all.

Dog's not photoshopped but my camera is really screwed up. Casts some kind of weird glow.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:09 PM   #7
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
there is a slight difference in the sport wheels between the 05-08 and 09's
Old 01-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #8
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Dont know if this helps

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocat...layCatalogid=0