3" or 6" Suspension Lift

Old 08-09-2012, 01:46 PM   #21
Tacoma343 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Jesse
Tacoma343's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olson View Post
I love it. I mean it is stiffer than stock but it is a truck. It still rides nice and when i take it off road it does a damn good job. It is fantastic. When it comes time for replacing them i will keep pro comp however i will get the mx shocks vs the es series i currently have bc the mx are little more heavy dut. Over very happy with it
Where'd you buy the lift at and who installed it? I'd like to do it myself if possible!
Old 08-09-2012, 11:58 PM   #22
What's wrong bro, DERPes flaring up?
Turd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Hull Technician 2nd Class
Name: Big Jim
Turd Herding Jim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
3 inch ftw!!! ICON!
+1, save your money and get the ICON 3", far better product and actually improves ride quality, until you actually adjust to 3" then a good bump and highway speeds may rattle your fillings out. But if you stick with 32" tires and not 33's then you wont need to set it where I have mine to avoid any rubbing or the CMC(cab mount chop). And look at it this way, if you're not going to wheel too much then there is no need for you to get the UCA's...

Don't buy anything from 4wheelSHARTS, chances are you wont even get the right part you ordered the 1st, 2nd or even 3rd try
Old 08-10-2012, 08:30 AM   #23
Olson will become famous soon enough

Navy: Builder 3rd Class Petty Officer, Just transfered from Naval Mobile Construction Battalion 5 to 3
Name: Eric
Olson's Tacoma Gallery
I bought mine from 4wheel parts however i went to store in thousande oaks and they love miltary so they hooked me up i got suspension, 5 32" bfg a/t, cold air intake, and it was all installed for roughly 1800. I had a good experience. But not every place is the same.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #24
Turd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurd Herding Jim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olson View Post
I bought mine from 4wheel parts however i went to store in thousande oaks and they love miltary so they hooked me up i got suspension, 5 32" bfg a/t, cold air intake, and it was all installed for roughly 1800. I had a good experience. But not every place is the same.
you are a lucky one! I've tried ordering from them in the past and had to return items over and over because they would constantly send the wrong freaking parts.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:43 AM   #25
killerkid2787 is on a distinguished road
Name: Joshua
killerkid2787's Tacoma Gallery
I have had bad luck with 4 wheel parts also thanx for all the info I'm going to look up the ic on lift
Old 08-10-2012, 09:46 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkid2787 View Post
I have had bad luck with 4 wheel parts also thanx for all the info I'm going to look up the ic on lift
she's pricey, but it drops panties haha...not really MOST women don't really care, "something 'bout a truck"
Old 08-10-2012, 05:54 PM   #28
i just talked to a guy about some new pro comp pro runners has any one out there had any experience with these shock absorbers? they sound great but anyone that is good at selling can make something sound good!!!!!
Old 08-10-2012, 06:07 PM   #30
i am also having a hard time finding a cat back exhaust for my dclb does anyone know of a good set up?