1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Help me with my 4.0L Supercharger

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by toniodiaz, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Aug 9, 2012 at 7:30 PM
    toniodiaz

toniodiaz [OP] Crazy and lovely member

Member:
    First Name:
    Maruko
    Southmerica
    Vehicle:
    2011 SR5 TRD Sport Silver Double Cab and now 2013 SR5 TRD Sport Red Double Cab
    TRD Supercharger, TRD Catback, aFe Cold air intake system, HELLA Rallye 4000 Celis lamps, Spyder Smoke CCFL Halo projector Headlights, JBA Ceramic Coated Long Tube Headers, Centric Cross Drilled Front Brake Rotors, URD smaller diameter S/C pulley, Roof Rack, Recon Tail light bar, 3" OME Leaf pack at the rear with 5100 Bilsteins and Regulable 2.75" Toytec Red Springs with 5100 Bilsteins in the front, Total Chaos UCA, Front TRD Skid Plate, Black Tube Step Bar, Black Emblems and TRD Sport Stripes decal, I JUST FINISHED MY MOD TO THE PARKING, DTR AND TURNING LIGHTS, When you hit the turning switch, DTR ad Parking lights turn of on the side the Turn signals are flashing, so they don't disturb their intensity. Everything installed with my own little hands and help of my dear friend and of course, your mods.
    Hi folks,
    After several days since my S/C purchase, it has finally arrived to my hands. I got it from a dealer in California (www.frankmotors.com at their ebay site) at a reasonable price. I went to customs here in my country and obviously paid my extremely high taxes. But now I'm really concerned about what I got.

After opening both boxes, I started to check their contents, and found two bags missing. What I got here is:
    Box 1: (Fit kit for my Tacoma)
    - Heat Exchanger
    - Hood Support Bracket
    - Bag "A" (Heat Exchanger Hardware)
    - White envelope "L" (Owners manual and stikers)

Box 2: (Main Supercharger Kit)
    - Main S/C Assembly with Bag "B" attached
    - Bag "C" (Tensioner Assembly, Belt and HW)
    - Bag "D" (Upper Idler Assembly and bolts)
    - Bag "E" ( Crank Pulley and HW)
    - Bag "F" (S/C Support HW)
    - Bag "G" (Thermostat Spacer HW)
    - Bag "I" (Intercooler Pump and Reservoir)
    - Bag "J" (Hoses and Wire Loom)
    - Loose Lower Radiator Hose.

Missing bags:
    - Bag "H" (Clamps, Wire Ties, fuse, bolts and hose mender)
    - Bag "K" (INJECTORS, SPARK PLUGS)

Of course everything was supposed to be included in my purchase. I'm trying to contact the seller before opening a case at ebay. I don't mean to have a refund or return the order, as you know it's so hard for me to do that, since I live in Southamerica, and the s/h charges and taxes will probably be higher than the S/C price itself. I just would like to find these parts somewhere and install it.

I would like to know if somebody knows the part numbers of the bags I'm missing or maybe give me a hand finding them.

There are some decals on the bags that show some info, but they don't seem to be part numbers:

Bag "A":
    S/A TACOMA SPECIFIC PARTS TRD 4.0L P/N:31-90-40-041 W/O:66740
    Bag "C":
    S/A TENSIONER TRD 4.0L MAGNUSON P/N:31-90-40-015 W/O:68439
    Bag "D":
    S/A UPPER IDLER TRD 4.0L MAGNUSON P/N:31-90-40-019 W/O:68440
    Bag "E":
    S/A CRANK PULLEY TRD 4.0L MAGNUSON P/N:31-90-40-023 W/0:68441
    Bag "F":
    S/A MOUNTING BRACKETS TRD 4.0L MAGNUSON P/N:31-90-40-027 W/O:68442
    Bag "G":
    S/A WATER PIPE EXTENSION TRD 4.0L MAGNUSON P/N:31-90-40-031 W/O:68443
    Bag "I":
    S/A COOLING SYS TACOMA & FJ TRD 4.0L P/N:31-90-40-037 W/O:68445
    Bag "J":
    S/A HOSE TACOMA & FJ ONLY TRD 4.0L MAGNUSON P/N:31-90-40-035 W/O:58444

The only useful things I found is at www.trd4u.com, where they have Bag "G" as "TRD Thermostat Housing Spacer w/ O Rings Kit (PTR29-35087)" with a known part number and sold as a spare part. They also offer some other parts as belts, what I need is bag "H" and bag "K" They sell individual Injectors as P/N:pTR24-35071 and spark plugs as P/N:pTR24-35070. The injectors are sold by unit and at a extremely high price.

Any kind of help will be greatly appreciated, thankd you all

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Aug 9, 2012 at 7:44 PM
    Large

Large Red

Member:
    Don't work mon ^

3. Aug 12, 2012 at 6:00 AM
    toniodiaz

toniodiaz [OP] Crazy and lovely member

Member:
    First Name:
    Maruko
    Southmerica
    Vehicle:
    2011 SR5 TRD Sport Silver Double Cab and now 2013 SR5 TRD Sport Red Double Cab
    TRD Supercharger, TRD Catback, aFe Cold air intake system, HELLA Rallye 4000 Celis lamps, Spyder Smoke CCFL Halo projector Headlights, JBA Ceramic Coated Long Tube Headers, Centric Cross Drilled Front Brake Rotors, URD smaller diameter S/C pulley, Roof Rack, Recon Tail light bar, 3" OME Leaf pack at the rear with 5100 Bilsteins and Regulable 2.75" Toytec Red Springs with 5100 Bilsteins in the front, Total Chaos UCA, Front TRD Skid Plate, Black Tube Step Bar, Black Emblems and TRD Sport Stripes decal, I JUST FINISHED MY MOD TO THE PARKING, DTR AND TURNING LIGHTS, When you hit the turning switch, DTR ad Parking lights turn of on the side the Turn signals are flashing, so they don't disturb their intensity. Everything installed with my own little hands and help of my dear friend and of course, your mods.
    Hey, good news, those two bags that were missing have been found, they were in a separated box at the customs office, now everything is solved. Thank u all. By the way, the dealer told me he could solve the issue with no extra charges.

Products Discussed in

To Top