Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New wheels! (pics)

Old 08-11-2012, 12:17 PM   #21
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Yeah I'm starting to like it a lot. When I first opened the box and saw how light colored the rims were I was pretty disappointed at first, but they are growing on me quickly. Its amazing how much different the truck becomes with just wheels. I'd say probably the best "mod" for esthetics.

So can anyone clarify this hub/lug centric issue ans the wobble.... should I get rebalanced or do I need something else to help me.... and are the center caps related to my problem? Thanks!
OK I understand the ring thing now. So I'll double check they cap fitment and have them balanced again. Thanks for the help
Old 08-12-2012, 05:29 PM   #23
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandjunkie View Post
Road force balance
Does anyone know if Americas Tire has capability to road force balance? Can't call them today since they're closes. Gotta get this fixed tomorrow
Old 08-12-2012, 08:17 PM   #24
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
I don't think they do. Call though to make sure.
Old 08-12-2012, 09:42 PM   #25
Schwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedSchwinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jamie
Schwinn's Tacoma Gallery
Yup, I'd go with chrome lugs. I think it'll give a better balance. They look good!
Old 08-13-2012, 01:27 AM   #26
Thin Blue Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
I don't think they do. Call though to make sure.

going back tomorrow either way so I'll just ask when I get there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwinn View Post
Yup, I'd go with chrome lugs. I think it'll give a better balance. They look good!
I think so too. After realizing they can hardly be seen and also the decorative bolts are chrome I think black would look bad.