Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Quick bed cleat question?

Old 08-11-2012, 02:26 PM   #1
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
Quick bed cleat question?

Searched and couldn't find an answer, do bed cleats for the tundra fit the Tacoma?
Old 08-11-2012, 03:11 PM   #2
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...wn-cleats.html

Yes but why? The rail system is not that strong so I hope you're not planning on trying to do something that is going to ruin your rails.
Old 08-11-2012, 03:16 PM   #3
kingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingston73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kingston73's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for that link, I really did search but never found that thread. I don't have any cleats and thought that if the tundra ones work I might have better luck on ebay buying a set cheaply. I've already read about the d-ring installation and will be putting a set of those in as well, I wonder why toyota didn't put one in each corner?
Old 08-12-2012, 12:31 AM   #4
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Who knows.... lol. Toyota has been cutting a few corners these days on the Tacomas... kinda erks me. I have a set if D rings I need to install too.
Old 08-12-2012, 12:32 AM   #5
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and for future reference. Use the search with Google option... I'm guessing you used the forum based one...which sadly sucks.