Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

from light bar to behind the grill

Old 08-12-2012, 01:39 PM   #2
supralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to beholdsupralight is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dan
supralight's Tacoma Gallery
why so? I think it's way more useful and good looking with the light bar.. ?
Old 08-12-2012, 01:45 PM   #3
beaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeaver_scott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: scott
beaver_scott's Tacoma Gallery
when i switched from halogen headlights to hid projector head lights the hella 700's became usless. the light output from the 700's really couldn't be seen anymore over the hid headlights and i just wanted to "clean up" the front end a bit i guess.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:48 PM   #5
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beaver_scott View Post
when i switched from halogen headlights to hid projector head lights the hella 700's became usless. the light output from the 700's really couldn't be seen anymore over the hid headlights and i just wanted to "clean up" the front end a bit i guess.
It looks good, but you gotta change your avatar now. Why not have your set up now plus the lightbar with 4 lights. You would be blinding.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:57 AM   #9
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
How big of lights can you put behind the grill?
Old 09-11-2012, 10:33 AM   #10
OutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to beholdOutbackHack is a splendid one to behold

Name: Mike
OutbackHack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by msu15 View Post
How big of lights can you put behind the grill?
8.75" diameter Hella 4000s fit pretty nicely.

Old 09-11-2012, 10:36 AM   #11
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda my route too... I got rid of my light bar up front and have something else in the works... Should look cleaner. Your new setup does IMO
Old 09-11-2012, 12:51 PM   #12
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I definitely like the look better now. Nothing against light bars, just not my thing. Plus I like the lights behind the grill look.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:07 PM   #13
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutbackHack View Post
8.75" diameter Hella 4000s fit pretty nicely.

Is that for the whole light including mounting or just the diameter of the light itself?
Old 09-11-2012, 04:50 PM   #14
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Nice one ....Can you dig this VVVVV
Old 09-11-2012, 04:51 PM   #15
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Keeping the bar and lights with two yellows in the grill would have look pretty cool.