Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

hoods

Old 08-12-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
jdawg123 is on a distinguished road
Name: pete
jdawg123's Tacoma Gallery
hoods

will a 2009 trd sport hood fit on 2009 trd off road i like the scoop?
Old 08-12-2012, 04:14 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
Yes, that is how all the off rd guys like me get one...

*cough*
Old 08-12-2012, 04:23 PM   #4
Rich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich91710 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Rich91710's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
*cough*
SKEWP!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya... '05 to '11 hoods are compatible.
'12 hood is different.

Kinda bummer because I prefer the "slit" skewp on the '12 to the one that might fit my '08.

Maybe I'll just glass in the L88 skewp I bought for my Suburban?
Old 08-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #5
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bleahhh....just get a stick-on from Autozone.
Old 08-12-2012, 04:27 PM   #6
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich91710 View Post
SKEWP!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya... '05 to '11 hoods are compatible.
'12 hood is different.

Kinda bummer because I prefer the "slit" skewp on the '12 to the one that might fit my '08.

Maybe I'll just glass in the L88 skewp I bought for my Suburban?
love the "coin slot" on the hood of my 2012
Old 08-12-2012, 04:32 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
love the "coin slot" on the hood of my 2012
Coin Slot?

Old 08-12-2012, 04:35 PM   #9
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bleahhh....just get a stick-on from Autozone.
skewpz
Old 08-12-2012, 04:38 PM   #10
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Coin Slot?

I like that one better then the 2012 models