LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

spiral cable recall

Old 08-12-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
drinking whats on sale
92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92dlxman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92dlxman's Tacoma Gallery
spiral cable recall

ok, am i the only one who DIDNT know that the airbag spiral cable/ clockspring tsb made it to RECALL? my airbag light came on friday and took to dealer expecting to spend some money but found out it is recalled thank goodness.

so for you 05-09 folks running around with that airbag light on, get that sucker to the dealer for your fix.

i sincerely appologize if this is old news and welcome this thread to be deleted by the powers that be if that is the case.

im just posting because there are tons of threads on the problem relating to tsb, but i didnt see any post-recall
Old 08-12-2012, 05:46 PM   #2
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Secret Squirell, Contract Completed
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92dlxman View Post
ok, am i the only one who DIDNT know that the airbag spiral cable/ clockspring tsb made it to RECALL? my airbag light came on friday and took to dealer expecting to spend some money but found out it is recalled thank goodness.

so for you 05-09 folks running around with that airbag light on, get that sucker to the dealer for your fix.

i sincerely appologize if this is old news and welcome this thread to be deleted by the powers that be if that is the case.

im just posting because there are tons of threads on the problem relating to tsb, but i didnt see any post-recall
Its ok man..It came out a few months ago
Old 08-12-2012, 05:54 PM   #3
Hubs is on a distinguished road
Hubs's Tacoma Gallery
They won't do anything until your light goes on or you get a letter from Toyota.