Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Train Horn

Old 08-22-2012, 09:04 AM   #61
Mapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapcinq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Mapcinq's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-22-2012, 09:04 AM   #62
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
herp a derp, sub'd.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:08 AM   #63
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstertaco12 View Post
Nothing screams "I'm a tool" more than trying to add mods to a single cab 5 lug manual base model POS. Totally retarded, and pointless IMO. I would drive a Prius with train horns in it before wasting money on that.
sick green lights bro.

douche'
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmccul View Post
And why is that retarded? There are plenty of badass modded single cab 5-lugs on this site.
exactly
Old 08-22-2012, 09:09 AM   #64
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Ohhh and the green lights are super gay. I would rather stick my dick in an oven than do that to my lights.
just don't send me another picture if you do.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:09 AM   #65
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ohhh and the green lights are super gay. I would rather stick my dick in an oven than do that to my lights. Just like the kid bagging on 2nd gen half doors with obnoxious green rings on his wheels.
is sticking your wang in the oven part of the BDLM? black dick light mod?
Old 08-22-2012, 09:10 AM   #66
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utard View Post
Thats ok DIRTY Sanchez. Apology accepted.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:11 AM   #67
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
is sticking your wang in the oven part of the BDLM? black dick light mod?
No, its the BBSM

Black Ball Sac Mod
Old 08-22-2012, 09:12 AM   #68
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
No, its the BBSM

Black Ball Sac Mod
sack*
Old 08-22-2012, 09:14 AM   #69
jbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shedjbmccul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sack*
No, sac. As in the mods don't have le sac to ban Trigo
Old 08-22-2012, 09:14 AM   #70
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
A-SAC for the win
Old 08-22-2012, 09:14 AM   #71

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That would actually be with his plastiderped ballsac no oven required
That probably burns like a bitch in the hot Hawaiian sun
Old 08-22-2012, 09:15 AM   #72

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
A-SAC for the win
I only have a Limited Slip Dick
Old 08-22-2012, 09:16 AM   #73
Go Pro Junkie

Quote:
I only have a Limited Slip Dick
me too
Old 08-22-2012, 09:17 AM   #74
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
"Just" is my nickname. I was talking in the third person.
Hahahaha touche!
Old 08-22-2012, 09:22 AM   #75
I'm a zit. Get it?

Quote:
Fuck this is a win
this thread has turned into a conversation about dicks. there is no win in that.
Old 08-22-2012, 09:24 AM   #76
TODEOTA is on a distinguished road

Air Force: 819th REDHORSE Squadron
Name: Jake
TODEOTA's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504784_1...toriesAreaMain
Old 08-22-2012, 09:25 AM   #77
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
damn right!

sigged btw
Old 08-22-2012, 09:51 AM   #78

jbmccul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigo View Post
damn right!

sigged btw
Old 08-22-2012, 01:24 PM   #79
Quack Addict
monstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmonstertaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

monstertaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
You have green angel eyes on your truck. That screams tool more than a guy modding his 5 lugger . Keep your asinine opinion to yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
I would take this truck over the green headlight truck any day of the week.

Quote:
Ohhh and the green lights are super gay. I would rather stick my dick in an oven than do that to my lights. Just like the kid bagging on 2nd gen half doors with obnoxious green rings on his wheels.
Quote:
And why is that retarded? There are plenty of badass modded single cab 5-lugs on this site.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Coming from someone who has green lights on the front of their truck...

First of all, I didnt say all 5-lug single cabs "bro." I was talking about one in particular. And for all of the people hating on my "green angel eyes", they are halos and can be any color I want them to be. So if green isnt to your liking here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abRSW...layer_embedded
Old 08-22-2012, 01:25 PM   #80
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by monstertaco12 View Post
First of all, I didnt say all 5-lug single cabs "bro." I was talking about one in particular. And for all of the people hating on my "green angel eyes", they are halos and can be any color I want them to be. So if green isnt to your liking here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abRSW...layer_embedded
Still a tool. Just a rainbow tool now.