Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

chosing a step bar

Old 08-22-2012, 08:46 AM   #1
TX TRD is on a distinguished road
TX TRD's Tacoma Gallery
chosing a step bar

Has anyone experienced with the Westin Gen X step bars? They looked ok in the picture. I like it how it is oval (kinda like the shape of the tacoma design). Please let me know if this is a good investment.

Old 08-22-2012, 10:45 AM   #2
Twiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant future

Name: Austin
Twiostaco's Tacoma Gallery
Personally I like n-fab steps better. If your going to do any serious wheeling get sliders. I went with steps and in the future will be upgrading to sliders, wish I would've went that route first.
Old 08-22-2012, 10:52 AM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Check out Avidoffroad.com or click on my link under my sig pic. They have quality products and they are great to do business with!
Old 08-22-2012, 11:18 AM   #4
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
The Westin you are asking about is a new bar. Not sure there are too many out on the road yet. I haven't sold any of them, even for the "Big 3" trucks.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:14 PM   #5
TX TRD is on a distinguished road
TX TRD's Tacoma Gallery
just ordered these bad boys, will let you know how it goes.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:44 PM   #6
Twiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant futureTwiostaco has a brilliant future

Name: Austin
Twiostaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TX TRD View Post
just ordered these bad boys, will let you know how it goes.
Nice! Post them pics up when you get them on