1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Big Truck, Small Dog

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Desert PineTaco, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Aug 23, 2012 at 2:57 PM
    Desert PineTaco

Desert PineTaco [OP] Yup

Member:
    dezert in the summa, mountainz in the winta
    Vehicle:
    smashed (totaled) and new used Tacoma brotha
    TOTALED :( (DPT1) OME Coilover HD, OME nitrocharger f/b, Dakar springs and AAL, ARB deluxe bull-bar, KMC XD enduro wheels, 255/85/16 KM2, battle wounds too severe to see another day, May your cab and frame continue on to the afterlife and your engine and all the other perfectly fine components be donated to other Taco's in need of a transplant to see another day of wheelin. WE will always miss you, R.I.P. DPT1 DPT2 TRD offroad/sport packages= locker, bilstein, hood scoop, AND black hub caps!!!, dual deep cycle batts, alarm, blue dash lights, and some other crazy electrical stuff going on with amp and subs, A/T FlipPac (for sale), custom grille, and black hub caps... and a hood scoop... and did I mention that I have black hub caps? and a missing front skidplate??
  2. Aug 23, 2012 at 3:09 PM
    AlphaEcho2k5

AlphaEcho2k5 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Hurlburt Field, FL
    Vehicle:
    '02 4Runner
    Nice truck and that's a huge rat! :D

3. Aug 23, 2012 at 3:28 PM
    Desert PineTaco

Desert PineTaco [OP] Yup

Member:
    Vehicle:
    TOTALED :( (DPT1) OME Coilover HD, OME nitrocharger f/b, Dakar springs and AAL, ARB deluxe bull-bar, KMC XD enduro wheels, 255/85/16 KM2, battle wounds too severe to see another day, May your cab and frame continue on to the afterlife and your engine and all the other perfectly fine components be donated to other Taco's in need of a transplant to see another day of wheelin. WE will always miss you, R.I.P. DPT1 DPT2 TRD offroad/sport packages= locker, bilstein, hood scoop, AND black hub caps!!!, dual deep cycle batts, alarm, blue dash lights, and some other crazy electrical stuff going on with amp and subs, A/T FlipPac (for sale), custom grille, and black hub caps... and a hood scoop... and did I mention that I have black hub caps? and a missing front skidplate??
    haha.. thought it was to classic of a pun not to post.

*was* a nice truck (see new members thread: "How to NOT treat your new taco"

this picture was from the day before, but not looking so hot now

4. Aug 23, 2012 at 3:33 PM
    Enzo

Enzo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Opie
    Bedford, Va
    Vehicle:
    2012 FJ Cruiser
    2012 FJ Cruiser Maggiolina Medium Grand Tour w/winter hood National Luna dual battery split charging system ABR Sidewinder Aux battery tray ARB 50qt Fridge w/Transit Bag Bajarack flat rack w/ladder Crawlarado flat black hood blackout TRD exhaust Trasharoo Outback FJ roof console
  5. Aug 23, 2012 at 3:43 PM
    DeeKay21

DeeKay21 Lieutenant Dan.

Member:
    Nevada/Utah
    Vehicle:
    06' TRD Sport 4x4
    Haha cute dog! Oh and nice truck too! :p

6. Aug 23, 2012 at 3:54 PM
    Desert PineTaco

Desert PineTaco [OP] Yup

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Thanks, I wish I wouldn't have just smashed in into a tree (the truck, not the dog). It'll be all fixed up in a couple weeks me hopes...

Products Discussed in

To Top