Notices

2013 Tacoma Online Info and Build Tool is Active

Old 08-23-2012, 10:50 PM   #1
Norville is on a distinguished road
Name: Art
Norville's Tacoma Gallery
2013 Tacoma Online Info and Build Tool is Active

Howdy,

I did a search just to make sure this wasn't a double post ... I hope. 2013 build info is up on Toyota's site.

Edit: They fooled me. Just the info, not the build tool.
Old 08-24-2012, 04:38 PM   #3
Sargechris is a name known to allSargechris is a name known to allSargechris is a name known to allSargechris is a name known to allSargechris is a name known to allSargechris is a name known to all

Law Enforcement: Sgt. L.A. Sheriff, (Ret.)
Sargechris's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norville View Post
Howdy,

I did a search just to make sure this wasn't a double post ... I hope. 2013 build info is up on Toyota's site.

Kinda Funny--I called Toyota Corporate yesterday morning and asked about 2013 info going live online.. They said they did not have any info on 2013's yet. When I told the lady that I have seen 2013's on Dealer's lots she said "say what?!!... Then, mysteriously, the info (not the build) is active last night...

The ol' marketing vs. manufacturing dilemma...

Old 08-24-2012, 04:44 PM   #4
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Howdy,

Here is 2013 info
Chrome Chrome and Chrome. Missing front bed pockets and all come with a screen style radio (bummer for those that bought a late 2012). The entune is still an option though
Old 08-24-2012, 05:13 PM   #5
Norville is on a distinguished road
Name: Art
Norville's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer about the pockets ... will swing by the dealership tomorrow to look? Anyhow, build tool is now active today ... but trim levels / options missing. Guess they're still in progress.
Old 08-24-2012, 05:16 PM   #6
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
even though the little bed pockets see limited use...I hate to see them go away. kind of a neat feature, plus...I've seen some cool mods here using them.

why would Toyota can them? how much are they saving...a nickle or 2?
Old 08-24-2012, 05:32 PM   #7
TJ'sTOYCOMA
tmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtmreyes1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: T-Rey
tmreyes1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Bummer about the pockets ... will swing by the dealership tomorrow to look? Anyhow, build tool is now active today ... but trim levels / options missing. Guess they're still in progress.
Only new level is the LIMITED
Off Road
SR5 Pre-Runner
Sport are all still being made for now. Rumor is that the LIMITED is to replace the Sport Level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post
even though the little bed pockets see limited use...I hate to see them go away. kind of a neat feature, plus...I've seen some cool mods here using them.

Customer feedback about the pockets not used. I have my bed light in mine, but will probably move them to the rail
Old 08-24-2012, 05:52 PM   #8
RadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant futureRadSurfTaco has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
RadSurfTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I hope the new 2013 has more cup holders...
Old 08-24-2012, 06:12 PM   #10
Khmer Member
tacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacowestley is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wes
tacowestley's Tacoma Gallery
A lot of cupholders aren't there already? Sorry for double post
Old 08-24-2012, 06:14 PM   #11
08TacoTrD is just really nice08TacoTrD is just really nice08TacoTrD is just really nice08TacoTrD is just really nice08TacoTrD is just really nice
08TacoTrD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry View Post

It's to pay for the improved springs.
Old 08-24-2012, 06:17 PM   #12
zonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shedzonataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
zonataco's Tacoma Gallery
4 '13's on the back of my local dealers lot today, 2 were Sports.
Turn signal lights in the front mirrors.
Old 08-24-2012, 06:19 PM   #14
Larry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarry is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Larry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonataco View Post
4 '13's on the back of my local dealers lot today, 2 were Sports.
Turn signal lights in the front mirrors.
my 2012 has them
Old 08-24-2012, 06:29 PM   #15
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
I just tried to do the build your own and it wouldn't let me change anything? Basically I could just click through and end up with a base model. Weird.
Old 08-24-2012, 07:27 PM   #16
griffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: POL/Fuels
Name: Ryan
griffin407c's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
I just tried to do the build your own and it wouldn't let me change anything? Basically I could just click through and end up with a base model. Weird.
same
Old 08-25-2012, 05:19 AM   #18
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
THAT'S A STEAL!!!!
Old 08-27-2012, 07:54 AM   #19
Sargechris is a name known to allSargechris is a name known to allSargechris is a name known to allSargechris is a name known to allSargechris is a name known to allSargechris is a name known to all

Law Enforcement: Sgt. L.A. Sheriff, (Ret.)
Sargechris's Tacoma Gallery
Now Working

I just built a 2013 DCLB on Toyota's site.. Seems to be fully operational now..
Old 08-27-2012, 10:22 AM   #20
ssmith29440 is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
ssmith29440's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadSurfTaco View Post
I hope the new 2013 has more cup holders...
That's funny. I could use a couple more. Can't never have to many. There good for storing empty beer cans.