Notices

I'm looking for a used '07 Access Cab (Auto) V6 Speedway Blue TRD SPORT 4X4

Old 01-12-2009, 06:24 PM   #1
A bit noobish
jedirye is an unknown quantity at this point
jedirye's Tacoma Gallery
I'm looking for a used '07 Access Cab (Auto) V6 Speedway Blue TRD SPORT 4X4

So...

As the subject states, that is what I'm looking for. I am located in Florida but would drive great distances to find her (GA, AL, MS, VIRGINIA, etc). I've searched billions of places online to no avail. If anyone notices something that fits this exact description in your area, let me know. I've got a trade-in and a good bit of cash, no financing for me. Hopefully cash will mean something in these sucky economic times. Now, keep in mind I've found maybe two or three of these in the US but without the 4x4. Guys, this is my truck. Help me find her! I'd really like to change "Frontier For Now" to "Finally a Taco!".

-rye
Old 01-12-2009, 06:30 PM   #2
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
All i have found are 4x2 prerunners. Maybe someone will come up with one for you
Old 01-12-2009, 06:32 PM   #3
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
thought I had one for ya, but it's an Off-Road...
Old 01-12-2009, 06:33 PM   #4
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
This one is close to your description but you would have to go to canada to get it.

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=25250

and convert to US dollars
Old 01-12-2009, 06:38 PM   #5
WoodsDweller

Air Force:
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Here is one in Cali with 7k miles on it. 2007 4x4 trd sport. if its still available

http://www.fastautosales.com/used-ca...Tacoma/id89930
Old 01-12-2009, 06:48 PM   #6
A bit noobish
jedirye's Tacoma Gallery
Access Cab, nooblets!

I had found one in Virginia last week but when he finally got back to me a day or so later, it was sold.....................
Old 01-12-2009, 06:51 PM   #8
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
"nooblets"

LMFAO!!!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 07:08 PM   #9
WoodsDweller

Air Force:
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Just like a woman,, you just cant satisfy her.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:54 PM   #10
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDGEZR View Post
Just like a woman,, you just cant satisfy her.
Sure you can - just find her what she WANTS.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:27 PM   #11
A bit noobish
jedirye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
Sure you can - just find her what she WANTS.
Amen to that!
Old 01-13-2009, 03:07 PM   #12
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Question

Don't want to start a new thread so I'll just ask in this one. So what are the external differences really between 06' and 09' Taco's? I know the 09's have the LED tailights, new body paint colors, tinted headlights, but what else just on the outside?
Old 01-13-2009, 04:21 PM   #13
A bit noobish
jedirye's Tacoma Gallery
That's enough for me, hence the reason I want an '07. Oh yeah, the whole back seat issue as well!
Old 01-13-2009, 05:15 PM   #14
FMLYHM
zmtnbik has a spectacular aura aboutzmtnbik has a spectacular aura aboutzmtnbik has a spectacular aura about

zmtnbik's Tacoma Gallery
Try and auto broker....let them do all the leg work for you. Typical cost for the service is $500, and you don't have to drive to get it, they will usually bring it to you. I am sure I could find some here in CO, but that may be a bit far from you. Nothing but 4x4's here, no Pre-runners at all.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:46 PM   #15
A bit noobish
jedirye's Tacoma Gallery
What do you mean AutoBroker? $500 is a steal compared to all the freaking time I've invested looking for one of these suckers. Do you mean like CarsDirect? I think they only find NEW for you, I haven't been able to surf the site and find otherwise. Help?

-rye
Old 01-13-2009, 05:50 PM   #16
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
i think in a sense, he means you tell them what you want,pay them 500 bucks and they find you that truck, new or used and bring it to you.

No legwork for you.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:57 PM   #17
A bit noobish
jedirye's Tacoma Gallery
But I have a trade-in so it is ideal it is at a dealership??
Old 01-14-2009, 06:33 AM   #20
A bit noobish
jedirye's Tacoma Gallery
But what about my freaking trade-in???