Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Speedway Blue thread!!!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-12-2009, 06:50 PM   #1
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Speedway Blue thread!!!

I want a Speedway Blue and I love to see Speedway Blues...so show off your Speedway Blue!!!
Lets get pics, stories, mods, updates, part outs, anything that involves a Speedway Blue Taco in this thread! (well, maybe just a sh*tload of pictures )

...the occasional Magnetic Gray is welcomed too...
Old 01-12-2009, 06:53 PM   #2
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pat's taco's Tacoma Gallery
sweet thread .......... speedway blue wasn't my first choice , but shit, the ladies dig it !

Old 01-12-2009, 06:56 PM   #4
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NICE! I can't believe nobody's done this yet...

KEEP 'EM COMING!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 07:00 PM   #5
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery

and in its very VERY early days... (a month after purchase)
Old 01-12-2009, 07:00 PM   #6
pat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedpat's taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
You asked for it...
nice grill ........
Old 01-12-2009, 07:01 PM   #7

Sweet, I dig the TRD rims...god loves TRD rims. lol

Some people say that when he cums, it turns into TRD rims...
Old 01-12-2009, 07:04 PM   #9
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
Sweet, I dig the TRD rims...god loves TRD rims. lol

Some people say that when he cums, it turns into TRD rims...
hmm... maybe didn't want to know that... but thanks...
Old 01-12-2009, 07:04 PM   #10
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
damnit this thread makes me wish i had got that SWB on the fateful day in August...it was cheaper and a DC...
Old 01-12-2009, 07:05 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelmarvaTaco View Post
hmm... maybe didn't want to know that... but thanks...
Hahaha!!! Everybody learns things they never want to know through the internet.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:06 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatHLC128 View Post
damnit this thread makes me wish i had got that SWB on the fateful day in August...it was cheaper and a DC...
Maybe somebody should start a Magnetic Gray thread...or the occasional is acceptable here too...
Old 01-12-2009, 07:06 PM   #13

Quote:
you wanna trade
Old 01-12-2009, 07:07 PM   #14
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
i see you welcome MGM too...

Old 01-12-2009, 07:08 PM   #15
College.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat's taco View Post
you wanna trade
haha, maybe if it was a 4x4 and 3 years younger
Old 01-12-2009, 07:09 PM   #16
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
BAH!

Silver is faster. :-)
Old 01-12-2009, 07:09 PM   #17

We accept all colors!!

...just prefer SWB and MGM...
Old 01-12-2009, 07:10 PM   #18

Quote:
haha, maybe if it was a 4x4 and 3 years younger
yeah i wouldn't do it either. my little mistake was that i wished i had gotten the 4x4. oh well, maybe the next one...lol
Old 01-12-2009, 07:10 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
BAH!

Silver is faster. :-)
oh man not this again, we established on the Mazda forums that red is the fastest because the light reflects off it faster so when it flys by then it appears to be going slightly faster. Sciency enough?
Old 01-12-2009, 07:12 PM   #20
College.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pat's taco View Post
yeah i wouldn't do it either. my little mistake was that i wished i had gotten the 4x4. oh well, maybe the next one...lol
yeah, live and learn, some day well both have that perfect truck...till then im still pretty damn happy

Products Discussed in this Thread