Looks great, keep it 4 57.14%
Ehhh either way, I wouldnt spend the money to fix it 1 14.29%
Remove that sh*t now! 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-28-2012, 04:20 PM   #1
ryanr623 is on a distinguished road
ryanr623's Tacoma Gallery
Whatcha think?

First off, the grill and cross bar was sprayed with chrysler radiant silver (yes i too hate having a daimler color on my taco). Just wondering what everyone thought of the look of my front end.
Attached Thumbnails
Whatcha think?-taco.jpg  
Old 08-28-2012, 04:29 PM   #2
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
Do that to that surrond chrome and u r set...sweet makes it pop
Old 08-28-2012, 04:43 PM   #3
TyTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Ty
TyTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
if ur grill was matched to paint and not chrome it would look even better... Looks great as is tho, haha and its giving me ideas cuz i want a diff grill
Old 08-28-2012, 04:46 PM   #4
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I like it but ditch the chrome. It throws it off.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:47 PM   #5
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
Do that to that surrond chrome and u r set...sweet makes it pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyTacoma View Post
if ur grill was matched to paint and not chrome it would look even better... Looks great as is tho, haha and its giving me ideas cuz i want a diff grill
X2. Match the chrome grill and it'll be sweet
Old 08-28-2012, 04:51 PM   #6
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Agree with the above - color match the grill surround - truck color, not silver.
If you match the grill surround with the silver, it will be too much of the same color.