1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Custom vinyl lettering for back shell window

Discussion in 'Tonneau Covers, Caps and Shells' started by salex, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Aug 29, 2012 at 8:22 PM
    salex

salex [OP] Vehicle OCD Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Todd
    Littleton, CO
    Vehicle:
    2012 & 2021 TRD Off Road DCSB 4x4
    Vehicle OCD organizers, Snugtop Rebel w/prolock, husky liners front and rear, AVS doorsill protectors front and rear, OEM bedmat, clear bra 18" deep across front end
    I need some advice on getting vinyl lettering on the back window of my shell. I want to put my website in white letters across the tinted back window. I see dozens of Tacos daily in traffic and want get their attention. I see several online places where you can type in what you want and they will send the lettering for $20-$30. Is there anything specific to look for in materials or adhesive? Things get pretty dirty on the back window especially in the winter. The other option is to have a local place do it. Does anyone have a good place on the south side of Denver?

2. Aug 29, 2012 at 8:26 PM
    Rich91710

Rich91710 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    08 Base
    Satoshi with FJ badge, factory cruise, factory intermittent wipers, Redline Tuning hood-lift struts, Hellwig Swaybar, Rosen DVD-Nav
    Should be a guy at a kiosk in the mall that can do it.
    Take him the artwork if it has an image, or just the text and font if no artwork.

3. Aug 29, 2012 at 8:28 PM
    Rich91710

Rich91710 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rich
    Los Angeles
    Vehicle:
    08 Base
    Satoshi with FJ badge, factory cruise, factory intermittent wipers, Redline Tuning hood-lift struts, Hellwig Swaybar, Rosen DVD-Nav
    NVM... just checked the web site.

Ya, just have him print it in Times New Roman in whatever size you want. The mall guys can typically do up to 8" wide, which would be a couple of feet long.

Products Discussed in

To Top