1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

I need to find a female version of this 3 wire plug, Please take a look and advise,

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Greenbean, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Aug 31, 2012 at 7:02 PM
    Greenbean

Greenbean [OP] B.S. Goodwrench

Member:
    First Name:
    Zack
    Western NC
    Vehicle:
    2015 AC 2.7L 5-spd 4x4 Utility Package
    2012 RC, 4x4

I have one of these kinds of dome lights, some folks on here may find it familiar, :D

[​IMG]

It's a select-able dome light from white to red, These are awesome and I purchased one for my RC Tacoma, well I really don't want to cut into the wiring and such, But if I can find a female version of the three wire plug that goes into my factory dome light I am golden,

My other opton is to prayerfully find a Toyota part number for either a two wire or three wire plug set, both male and female with terminal kit, I could then make my own, and when I needed to I could remove my LED dome light and install the factory three wire male connector as the female side is molded into the dome light plastic itself.

[​IMG]

Any advice or help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated, heck I'll even Paypal someone some money if they happen to have an extra two or three wire plug both male and female I can use and keep the factory terminals intact on the stock harness...

2. Aug 31, 2012 at 7:21 PM
    98tacoma27

98tacoma27 is going full "SANDWICH" Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    Not Beech Creek
    Vehicle:
    05 Tundra SR5 (+295k AND COUNTING), 2006 F350 King Ranch 6.0L
    Some stuff. Not a lot, just some.
  3. Aug 31, 2012 at 7:27 PM
    Greenbean

Greenbean [OP] B.S. Goodwrench

Member:
    First Name:
    Zack
    Western NC
    Vehicle:
    2015 AC 2.7L 5-spd 4x4 Utility Package
    My bad, I thought the whole plug was the male version, when indeed the internal terminals are female.

I'll check it out, wow!
    Those are awesome detailed plug images, I'll take a good close look tomorrow and match it up, nice thing is I can remove the dome list and look straight into it for comparison!

I used to love modding my Honda when I worked at the dealer. I have to get used to not having all the resources I used to have. I am very thankful TW is here. You all rock!

Products Discussed in

To Top