Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Just got the TRD skid plate on the Taco today!

Old 09-01-2012, 10:05 PM   #1
Mid Traveling
12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
Name: Roberto
12TRDTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Just got the TRD skid plate on the Taco today!

But it's so dark out that pictures wouldn't even do it any justice in the Nati blue.. Pictures mañana at my new favorite spot to get off the road and chill as I enjoy the view!

Sorry for the tease, but I had to drum up some interest to view it. The skid plate went on real nice and easy. 5 minutes and it was on. Makes the truck look a hell of a lot better now!

Old 09-01-2012, 10:10 PM   #2
WARR4NT is on a distinguished road
WARR4NT's Tacoma Gallery
I put one on mine about a week after buying along with a bug deflector. I really like the way the silver skid looks on my silver truck.
Old 09-03-2012, 09:22 AM   #5
Loves Sammiches.
J Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 25B - IT
Name: Jared
J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Pictures MEOW!
Old 09-03-2012, 09:23 AM   #6
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Indigo ink FTW!
Old 09-03-2012, 02:48 PM   #8
Special Substitute Guest Member
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
cintocrunch's Tacoma Gallery
I like it...Sometimes I wish I had that color instead of MGM...
Old 09-03-2012, 04:04 PM   #9
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12TRDTacoma View Post
Right after I took these pics later on in the afternoon I proceeded to break her correctly and got her all muddy! This thing is a 4 wheeling beast I'm going to have to do it again real soon because that was way too much fun!
There's no turning back now, your hooked!
Old 09-03-2012, 04:11 PM   #11
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Man i love how great the new front ends look, Im jealous! Sometimes when im bored at night i get on toyota.com and i just build a 2013 and load it up exactly how i want it and just stare at the 360 view. UGH! i wish i owned my current truck, I would trade it in so fast for a 2013 Double cab long bed in there beautiful red... TRD sport of course! Gotta have the skewps!
Old 09-03-2012, 04:33 PM   #12
coheliview is on a distinguished road

Navy:
coheliview's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
Indigo ink FTW!

The new dark blue color came back this year and is now called "Nautical Blue Metallic"

Love the truck. Looking good.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:50 PM   #13
Mama says Tacoma World is da devil!
bjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjboucher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brad
bjboucher's Tacoma Gallery
Does the skid plate block the oil drain plug?
Old 09-03-2012, 04:57 PM   #14
roadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroadking1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
roadking1's Tacoma Gallery
the skid does not block the oil drain plug.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:45 PM   #15
Loves Sammiches.
J Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ Rod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Man these skid plates look badass, Might just have to get myself one.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:17 PM   #16
Mid Traveling
12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed12TRDTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: MP
Name: Roberto
12TRDTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by cintocrunch View Post
I like it...Sometimes I wish I had that color instead of MGM...
Hey MGM is real nice. I almost got one but I had to be unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo View Post
There's no turning back now, your hooked!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlandtaco View Post
No kidding indeed haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
Man i love how great the new front ends look, Im jealous! Sometimes when im bored at night i get on toyota.com and i just build a 2013 and load it up exactly how i want it and just stare at the 360 view. UGH! i wish i owned my current truck, I would trade it in so fast for a 2013 Double cab long bed in there beautiful red... TRD sport of course! Gotta have the skewps!
I did that for two weeks prior to getting mime from my work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coheliview View Post
The new dark blue color came back this year and is now called "Nautical Blue Metallic"

Love the truck. Looking good.
Thanks alot man! I love the look it has myself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Rod View Post
Man these skid plates look badass, Might just have to get myself one.
I didn't realize it was an addition to the stock skidplate until I threw it on. Its double the protection which is good! Its fairly lightweightbtoo. There's mud lodged in it now though which kills its cool factor.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:21 PM   #17
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Just wash it out. I plan on putting bed liner over mine with the addition of a TRD sticker of some sort.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:32 PM   #19
Loves Sammiches.

J Rod's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice!

How easy or hard is it to remove it to clean?