Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Would you buy these rims?

Old 09-02-2012, 06:53 PM   #1
freeskier989 is a jewel in the roughfreeskier989 is a jewel in the roughfreeskier989 is a jewel in the roughfreeskier989 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Mark
freeskier989's Tacoma Gallery
Would you buy these rims?

I really want the FJ trail team black rims and as we know, they are really hard to come by. I found this dealership offering "replica" black version, basically the standard silver version that have been powdercoated. They look great, and the cost is reasonable for what it would cost you to do the same, so was wondering what everybody thought and if they would feel comfortable buying these replica versions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FJ-CRUISER-T...3ee5b928e#shId
Old 09-02-2012, 09:01 PM   #2
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeskier989 View Post
I really want the FJ trail team black rims and as we know, they are really hard to come by. I found this dealership offering "replica" black version, basically the standard silver version that have been powdercoated. They look great, and the cost is reasonable for what it would cost you to do the same, so was wondering what everybody thought and if they would feel comfortable buying these replica versions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FJ-CRUISER-T...3ee5b928e#shId

Its ok, I would probably get something nicer though for the money
Old 09-02-2012, 10:00 PM   #3
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
wonder how much it would be to buy silver fj rims and get them powder coated? less than $1,000?
Old 09-02-2012, 10:04 PM   #4
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
1 grand? Uh... I don't know about that... There are nicer wheels out there for A lot cheaper.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:18 PM   #5
Gus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGus 524 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Gus 524's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawless View Post
wonder how much it would be to buy silver fj rims and get them powder coated? less than $1,000?
I bought the brand new silver ones for around 700 I think. Off of eBay if I rember right. (if that helps)
Old 09-02-2012, 11:52 PM   #6
lawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to alllawless is a name known to all

Name: Lawson
lawless's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.trdparts4u.com/scripts/pr...dproduct=-8362

haha, bright silver, not gray, not dark silver, not black.
Old 09-03-2012, 01:57 AM   #8
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
wheels
lol trolling.

WHEELS
Old 09-03-2012, 06:52 AM   #9
geoff7877 has a spectacular aura aboutgeoff7877 has a spectacular aura about

geoff7877's Tacoma Gallery
No, but I would buy these.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130648878675
Old 09-03-2012, 07:34 AM   #10
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
wheels
This. If you want rims go buy some chrome shit.